Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 222votes)

Kawaii Hito

Alt Names: alt An Adorable Personalt かわいいひとalt Sevimli Biri
Author: Saitou Ken
Artist: Saitou Ken
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hanazono is a 27-year old young man who runs a flower shop. Unfortunately, he's not pretty or beautiful like the flowers at all! Everyone is afraid of Hanazono because of his eyes. But the truth is, he's actually a really nice person. His miserable life all changes when he meets Suzuki Hiyori, a beautiful young college student. She wants to be his girlfriend! Wait, what? Follow the tale of this adorable couple in Kawaii Hito!
Go to Kawaii Hito Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

122 Comments

Help! It's too cute I can't take it. *Keeps reading*

I'm drowning in the cuteness. I think drowning in fluff is a good way to go though.

Right now, it's one of the most popular manga in its magazine, AneLaLa.

This is the most adorable thing I've read, so it better be.
This manga makes me not feel too bad about myself, and that there is hope.

oh shit

that felt like an ending

sadness averted

I believe that this manga was supposed to end with four chapters but got extended due to popularity. Right now, it's one of the most popular manga in its magazine, AneLaLa.

oh shit

that felt like an ending

sadness averted

there's like 16 chapters in the spanish scans

oh shit

that felt like an ending

sadness averted

Hhhhnnnnnnggg.

double that 

Hhhhnnnnnnggg.

Ragazzi no ma parliamone...è bellissimo!!!! Mi fa troppo ridere!!!

its so funny hahahaha

Uhaaaaaa carinissimooooo grazie per la teaduzioneeee(≧∀≦)

A release every 2 months is still a lot better than having to wait 8 months between releases.

I promise it won't take eight months anymore. Honest.

Even if scanslation speeds up and they do catch up, the original releases once every two months, so it's painful either way.

A release every 2 months is still a lot better than having to wait 8 months between releases.

There is only one things I love more than this manga and its the Translator's Notes.

This manga skipped my heart in favor of punching me directly in the pancreas.

I adore this manga.

That glare was some absolute zero level of cold.

He had it coming.

That glare was some absolute zero level of cold.
This is my sugar train. It renders my vocabulary to variations of "awwww" while reading.
Even if scanslation speeds up and they do catch up, the original releases once every two months, so it's painful either way.
OMG Finally! Please let us not have to wait so long for the next chapter... T_T

Holy shit... I havent read this in... years apparently. It actually got an update?! Sweet! I hope there is more to come.

Spoiler

Praise the lord for an update has descended upon us

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics