Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 154votes)

Chikotan, Kowareru

Alt Names: alt Chikotan is Broken
Author: Imai Yuu
Artist: Imai Yuu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Miyahara Chiko is a mysterious girl who never seems to talk to anyone and always wears a pair of headphones and a scarf. But what is she hiding behind that silent facade?
Go to Chikotan, Kowareru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

248 Comments

Spoiler

I'm guessing her Susano is a giant cat, and her eternal black flames technique is called Nekomaterasu.

And she comes from Nekoha clan.

Spoiler

I'm guessing her Susano is a giant cat, and her eternal black flames technique is called Nekomaterasu.
Well that escalated quickly .-.

Unless there's almost 10,000 of them, then the harem is just an illusion.

Spoiler

you are wrong, there must be exactly 20,000 of them (let's just call them Imouto)

and 1 real heroine (let's just call her as Onee-sama)

when she kill 20,000 of them (her bad luck with near death 3 times a weeks put them out of order),

the Girl will up to level 6... Opps wrong series.

Spoiler

Some harem-o-phile you are.  They may need him to "break in" each drone to ensure they're "fully functional"...

Spoiler

Thousands of her.....this guy's harem will be huge.

Spoiler

Thousands of her.....this guy's harem will be huge.

I want this cat.

Spoiler

Screw that, I want the Nyaringen...

i came here because of chapter 3's title

Edit:

a lot of WTF has been thrown while i read this manga and for nekoyashiki... she's awesome... who wouldn't want a friend which you can laugh to, listen to your worries, and gives you fan service occasionally?  

I want this cat.

Spoiler

Or her 3 close brushes with death per week thing is real, so her family makes her stay at home so she won't get herself killed. Unfortunately her bad luck extends to the drones, so they need a crapton of replacements to deal with it.

you can't call that many close brushes with death 'bad luck' thats fate trying to get you to read the writing on the wall saying 'DIE BITCH DIE!!!!' or 'grow some self-awareness dammit', or 'build some self preservation instincts already.'

I'm actually expecting the heroine to be operating robot clones of herself because of the killing-bad-luck curse her original body has from being a vampire.

I think it's similar to virtual reality thing.

I also think her real body is kinda handicapped :(
(That's why she relies on the substitution body).

I see what you hinted at here xD

Or her 3 close brushes with death per week thing is real, so her family makes her stay at home so she won't get herself killed. Unfortunately her bad luck extends to the drones, so they need a crapton of replacements to deal with it.

Noooo, it can't be the last nekomimi! I want more!

I laughed way more than I should have at that #2's chair with the "out of order" paper taped onto it. Just like "yea, she took a crossbow bolt to the throat. Let's send her to maintenance, it's all good"

Just why would you lay in bed all day in your own home wearing a school uniform?

That's what the clones are for!

Romantic comedy indeed...

heh.

Spoiler

This songs chorus finally makes sense.
https://youtu.be/Hz2zPByzYW0?t=1m37s

I was expecting for a more "Oh MY GOD!!! THEY KILLED KENNY" Scenario

Imai Yuu style is pretty characteristic. I knew immediately after seeing few pages that she is an author of immori 201.

I can't forget his/her name after reading the tale of the forever JK (joshi kousei) Imori.

I bet it's red transmission fluid...

Spoiler

My head hurts..... @~@ I dun get it....

So, she can only control 1 body, so the dead robot must take the headphone off for the 2nd robot to operate ?

well either the 2nd had to die or stop receiving radio waves through the headset, she got crossbow to the chest prob die within the hour but for the sake of time taking off the headset was faster way to killing the connection.

jXjtd.gif

So...

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics