Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 493votes)

Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu

Alt Names: alt 異世界魔王と召喚少女の奴隷魔術alt 異世界魔王與召喚少女的奴隸魔術alt 이세계마왕과 소환소녀의 노예마술alt The Other World Demon King and the Summoning Girl’s Slave Magic
Author: Murasaki Yukiya
Artist: Fukuda Naoto & Tsurusaki Takahiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In regards to the MMORPG Cross Reverie,

Sakamoto Takuma boasted an overwhelming strength that was enough for him to be called the [Demon King] by the other players.
One day, he gets summoned to another world with his appearance in the game.
There, there are two people that insist “I am the real summon master.”
Takuma gets slave-turning magic used for summoned beasts cast on him by the girls –
However, the peculiar ability {Magic Reflection} was invoked! The ones that were turned to slaves were the girls!
Takuma was bewildered. He’s the strongest magician but, he doesn’t have any communication skills.
Panicking, the first words that came out were the ones that he used inside the game role playing the Demon King!?
“I’m amazing you say? Of course I am. I am Diablo……The one feared as the Demon King!”
This is the story the Demon King (acting) that would soon inspire the world and his other world adventure that he plunges through with his absolute strength, raise the curtain!

Adapted from the novel of the same name.
Go to Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu Commentless chapter's New Window Izaya ∞
  • 5 Replies
Topic Is this hentai New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 7 Replies
Topic page 15 in chapter 25.1 is untranslated New Window c4on
  • 0 Replies
Topic How long? New Window WIRADESA
  • 1 Replies
Topic Raw New Window odin007
  • 1 Replies

1110 Comments

MidoriKitzune
Jan 07 2018 12:06 AM

Mouth is considered a hole too. No?

Shush you.

Don't ruin the virgins fun xD!

It would have been alright to poke any orifice ;3.

I wonder why he didn't grow tentacles out of magic to wriggle down her throat xD.... welp that's just me saying stuff.

After the eroticism, here we have 15 chapters where each chapter is 30 seconds of the fight.

Those censors were so overkill...

Rem's privates were already being censored by her legs and tail, as well as Diablo's arm.

I feel like the censors were in the original source like that other manga, not put in because batoto

Mouth is considered a hole too. No?

That was a good chapter.

Those censors were so overkill...

Rem's privates were already being censored by her legs and tail, as well as Diablo's arm.

The demon king came and so did she.

Spoiler

Also, I like the way the eyes on page 18 jiggle when I scroll down the page

Israel vs Arab already goes for 70yr ...
the world probably already end before their war ended ...

While that conflict is very bad, I wasn't talking about length. Read up on the 30 year war, it was one of the most destructive wars in history.
She came, we (automatic censor) saw, he conquered

Ahhh, I see. Basically, the Demon King will be born from Rem's line eventually as his soul gathers more and more mana from each member he resides within until he gains a critical amount, then he'll possess the next fetus to form inside of his current host. (I gathered that from Edelgart saying that the Demon King would see Rem as a mother) I guess that his host dying will force him to revive in a weakened state, or maybe just revive him as a phantom or some other ghostly form.

Quite frankly, I think Edelgart is a bit of an idiot. Not Shera level idiot, but pretty close. Either she took a heavy blow to the head or her education was lacking.

Sad to see no more of Whitepod's funny comments, but it seems his spirit has taken a corner of my head up. He's quite angry that the plot bunnies keep invading.

I get really bad vibe with that female knight ...
like she is going to betray MC in the middle ritual or after ritual ...

She's a Demon King Supporter. She's a secret villain and will only attack Diablo if he really does attack the Demon King. Her tears at hearing the revival ritual wasn't sympathy, it was utter joy that she'd get to witness the Demon King's revival first hand.

Well, rather than supporter, she appears to have a Demonic Beast fetish... I mean, Edelgart is attractive, but if the female knight were less restrained, and from Diablo's world, she'd be imagining Edelgart hug pillows as well...

So, now that the demon lord will have Diablo's power.... maybe it will be friendly towars him xD

Looked it up and

Spoiler

You think the 30 year war was bad.

Israel vs Arab already goes for 70yr ...

the world probably already end before their war ended ...

loli and oppai faction representatives waging war of religion here.

You think the 30 year war was bad.

just mix it then ... I know goddess loli with bewbs ... =3= ...

she fall in love with white haired bishonen who have magic dagger ...

She might as well have the word traitor stamped onto her forehead with how obvious the author is making it.

yeah too obvious and too much hint in one chapter ...

Just realized your the same poster on Busou Shoujo Machiavellism whom I quoted there. It seems we are destined to fight each other to the death one day over our beliefs.

So it would seem. *narrows eyes*

And thus began the Thousand Year War between the Cute and the Sexy.

Your Plot will never be Deeper than ours lolicon scum!

vPJ8jzZ.gif

Just realized your the same poster on Busou Shoujo Machiavellism whom I quoted there. It seems we are destined to fight each other to the death one day over our beliefs.

I'm gonna use "let me pour my magic inside you" as a pick up line next time.

Of course maybe get a slap in the face,but the point is the idiotic fun,not the success.

What do you do if the answer is yes? Didn't plan for that did you?

She might as well have the word traitor stamped onto her forehead with how obvious the author is making it.

Blasphemy! One does not simply have to many loli's!

Your Plot will never be Deeper than ours lolicon scum!

vPJ8jzZ.gif

If they do become "friendly" It better not be another loli, we already have two and one potential, plus the demon lord loli trope has gotten way out of hand IMO

Blasphemy! One does not simply have to many loli's!

So, now that the demon lord will have Diablo's power.... maybe it will be friendly towars him xD

If they do become "friendly" It better not be another loli, we already have two and one potential, plus the demon lord loli trope has gotten way out of hand IMO

I'm gonna use "let me pour my magic inside you" as a pick up line next time.

Of course maybe get a slap in the face,but the point is the idiotic fun,not the success.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics