Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 73votes)

Cerberus

Alt Names: alt 墓守战记alt ケルベロスalt Ceroberosalt Kerberosalt Keruberosualt Zerberusalt Цербер
Author: Fukui Takumi
Artist: Fukui Takumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyHarem HaremHorror HorrorShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kei often gets involved in fights, despite of him being weak and always end up losing… One day, while helping a friend to bring some textbooks to an old building of his school, he and his childhood friend, Tomoe, are attacked by a monster. In order to save his friend, Kei will choose to become a Grave Protector!
Go to Cerberus Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic CHapter Discussion New Window Akuma Sweet
  • 7 Replies

289 Comments

i was thinking why this doesn't have a harem tag, the count is already in 4 girls.

It's not like Kuzure are bad in general... I feel that plenty Kuzure were justified in their hate (pre-death).
Just because most humans are unaware of animal mistreatment, doesn't mean that they're uninvolved.
Humans usually profit from the suffering of others and more often than not those that have to suffer are nature and animals.
But Mr. Spider is -from what know- simply an ass-hat on eight legs.

They're not, but then it becomes a simple question of: Where does it end/begin?

At some point, people/Kuzure need to let it go. You're not some avenging anti-hero if you go around killing the great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great descendants of people who wasn't even involved in your case, which is the subplot of the whole series. Some people/Kuzure just refuse to let go. Thats what prisons/the gravekeeper system is (supposed to be) for.

A true Shounen Manga ain't complete...without a Beach Scene!!!!

No. Its the Onsen scene.

true.

anyway, lovely fanservice chapter.

A fan service chapter!? IMPOSSIBLE!

With a cliffhanger!

A fan service chapter!? IMPOSSIBLE!

A true Shounen Manga ain't complete...without a Beach Scene!!!!

So it begins...discord among the harem.

I guess it's nice he willingly 'passed on'. Just to show not all Kuzure are bad.

It's not like Kuzure are bad in general... I feel that plenty Kuzure were justified in their hate (pre-death).
Just because most humans are unaware of animal mistreatment, doesn't mean that they're uninvolved.
Humans usually profit from the suffering of others and more often than not those that have to suffer are nature and animals.
But Mr. Spider is -from what know- simply an ass-hat on eight legs.

I guess it's nice he willingly 'passed on'. Just to show not all Kuzure are bad.

This is a a good manga. 

I guess we'll soon find out what is so bad about Tokoyo.

Hopefully it's heading to the final battle with the other gravekeeper soon *-*

I feel sad for fubukimaru...

yet happy at the same time

I feel sad for fubukimaru...

I wanna feel love!

the horse is the most disputed "chick" in this manga '-'

hahahaha

I just started reading this today ,i am at chapter 34 at the moment ,all i can say is , i am going to drop this one here , this manga and its main character fucking pissed me off  . 

It started off well but it's just been going down hill so badly...

I just started reading this today ,i am at chapter 34 at the moment ,all i can say is , i am going to drop this one here , this manga and its main character fucking pissed me off  . 

thank you for the feedback

i have been thinking about reading this, so can anyone compare it to something else so i can have a better understanding of it, so i can decide if i'll like it or not before i actually start reading it?

i have been thinking about reading this, so can anyone compare it to something else so i can have a better understanding of it, so i can decide if i'll like it or not before i actually start reading it?

It seem you really don't understand those tags. It doesn't matter whether a tragic scene happened right at the start of the manga or nearing it's end. If that manga has tragic events, then it will get it's own tragedy tag. In "Cerberus" case, sure his parents were protecting him, but he was child back then and they were murdered in cold blood.

which is exactly what I said... so it seems I understand it pretty well.

The problem with "If that manga has tragic events" Then DBZ quilfies. Does it not? But its not considered "tragic" or gets the tag.

I realize that there are probably more nuanice which makes my 'opinion' correct. As it requires the Main Protaginst. Having the events happen to him or around him. Also the whole trope of "parents killed by main bad guy" there would be a TON more manga/stories that have that tag would it not?

wait are you for the tag or against the tag? And are you trying to use the random people as reasons for the inclustion of the tag?

The tag should be used if it effects the Main Protagonist in some way. As of yet, the only ones killed of HIS circle of interest is his parents, in an act of saving him. Which we didn't find out, until like 60 chapters in. Bad things happen to his friends, but its not to I think the random people. Thats what the litary term is for it. At least what I have come to understand it as.

Because with your defintion, anyone who was killed anywhere we can resonably assume that people have died because they have killed one another. In which case ALL manga thus needs to be labeled 'tragic' even Gon. So it again comes down to a reason to use the term.

I think right now in the story it's the bare minimum of the genre in that the main character parents didn't 'die' in an accident but in fact murdered by another gravekeeper. So its on the bottem part of the tragedy genere. However its a weak argument.

It seem you really don't understand those tags. It doesn't matter whether a tragic scene happened right at the start of the manga or nearing it's end. If that manga has tragic events, then it will get it's own tragedy tag. In "Cerberus" case, sure his parents were protecting him, but he was child back then and they were murdered in cold blood.

yes...

this doesn't count as death at all

http://vatoto.com/read/_/166901/cerberus_v4_ch30_by_project-kurai-ryu/5

oh looks head flying, naa it's just their soul. okie.

wait are you for the tag or against the tag? And are you trying to use the random people as reasons for the inclustion of the tag?

The tag should be used if it effects the Main Protagonist in some way. As of yet, the only ones killed of HIS circle of interest is his parents, in an act of saving him. Which we didn't find out, until like 60 chapters in. Bad things happen to his friends, but its not to I think the random people. Thats what the litary term is for it. At least what I have come to understand it as.

Because with your defintion, anyone who was killed anywhere we can resonably assume that people have died because they have killed one another. In which case ALL manga thus needs to be labeled 'tragic' even Gon. So it again comes down to a reason to use the term.

I think right now in the story it's the bare minimum of the genre in that the main character parents didn't 'die' in an accident but in fact murdered by another gravekeeper. So its on the bottem part of the tragedy genere. However its a weak argument.

yes...

this doesn't count as death at all

http://vatoto.com/read/_/166901/cerberus_v4_ch30_by_project-kurai-ryu/5

oh looks head flying, naa it's just their soul. okie.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics