Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 209votes)

I'm the Main Character of a Harem Manga, but I'm Gay so Every Day is Hell for Me

Alt Names: alt ハーレム漫画の主人公だが同性愛者〈ゲイ〉なので毎日がつらいalt Harem Manga no Shujinkou daga Douseiaisha nano de Mainichi ga Tsuraialt Harem Manga no Shujinkou daga Gay nano de Mainichi ga Tsurai
Author: Ryosuke Kataoka
Artist: Ryosuke Kataoka
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Touge Yuugiri is the main character of a harem manga, but he's gay, so everyday is hell for him.
Go to I'm the Main Character of a Harem Manga, but I'm Gay so Every Day is Hell for Me Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Opinions New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

170 Comments

GAYY ... can someone reply with pict of you know :V

jRLkX4M_700wa_0.gif

You don't invite strangers to touch litters, the mother will be extremely over protective and will fuck you over, are you insane woman?

If cats do not receive human contact early in life they are more likely to be feral
This is brilliant x))))))))))))))

idk why the need to bring up the Are All Gay People Like This business when this is a manga, but since we're playing that as a lesbian i found this funny and i'd have only given 3 stars until i read the comment section and that made me realise man isn't the general public just gullible. 5/5

chills it's a manga!

Imagine what other series would be like with this MC.
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha "Be Mine, Hero!" "I'm gay so no"
My little sister really isn't that cute
Is it wrong to try and pick up guys in a dungeon?

what others did I miss?

To Love-Dudes.

• Niseguy
  • Date A Man
  • Infinite Homos
  • Gay Sensei Negima
  • White Male Bum

For those who missed the reference:

Spoiler

Kinda funny but I feel this theme is sort of the same as in "Abnormal Kei-Joshi". Still, just because the character is gay, doesn't mean he has to act like an ass to women? Unless this has been going on for years and his empathy is starting to dull, which I expect.

Pretty sure he's an ass because, like the title says, every day is hell for them

You don't invite strangers to touch litters, the mother will be extremely over protective and will fuck you over, are you insane woman?

what others did I miss?

To Love-Dudes.

Kinda funny but I feel this theme is sort of the same as in "Abnormal Kei-Joshi". Still, just because the character is gay, doesn't mean he has to act like an ass to women? Unless this has been going on for years and his empathy is starting to dull, which I expect.

idk why the need to bring up the Are All Gay People Like This business when this is a manga, but since we're playing that as a lesbian i found this funny and i'd have only given 3 stars until i read the comment section and that made me realise man isn't the general public just gullible. 5/5

So, a harem manga where the protagonist is gay.

How is that different from any other harem manga?

best commentary of the week

Zena from 4 Cut Hero has you covered on that front.

Spoiler

doki-doki-time in a yaoi-s●x-dungeon... Sure, why not?

my little brother has nipples, so -naturally- I'm s♥xually attracted to him; don't worry, it's not like I can get him pregnant~☆kira~ ~☆kira☆~

This remind me of One-punch man, that dead-fish eyes....

You know, harem was bad enough but one day some guy went, "Hey, let's make harem even more unbearable" and another answered, "Freaking great idea." Now we have this.

It have a great concept and was actually funny, but... isn't MC like too much of an asshole? I don't know much about gay people, but being gay doesn't mean you hate woman, doesn't it?

I actually thought this was so fucking funny. I hope it gets picked up someday. The comedy possibilities are endless. Make more!

This one should've gotten the typical "gay" artwork of male protagonists of the "uver-styled" shoujo manga.

At this point, I'd like to state my dismay with this manga since it propagates this character as somewhat normal. Either he's somewhat retarded or he's crazy, since it should be beknownst to him that being "gay" is an unacceptable act against society. It's creepy how he ignores that fact and acts like a "normal" shounen-character would [oh god, does that mean all main characters in harem-themed manga are gay and it didn't occur to me because their thoughts were hidden from us most of the time?Oo].

Adding that rotten personality of his to his character, there's nothing to like, and it's not even funny to read[ more like propaganda as in "Prunus Girl, but with an even worse subtle act to "normalize" the abnormal for the sake of the lobby]...

Do you realize you are saying that a gay person should act gay  ?

GAYY ... can someone reply with pict of you know :V

This reminds me of a one shot about 6-7 years ago about a guy transported into a harem manga except he's the token male wingman character. I would love to read how that played out; an epic struggle against the with an upsetting victory over the order of the world; or a predestined defeat; or he might get lucky and be in the "every girl must be paired off" ending.

I was right, lol.

Spoiler
The heck?! That's it!?? Man, this could have been so much better, I mean so MANY HAREMS CLICHE TO PARODY

"I'm the Reader of a Potential Oneshot but the Author Ended Way Too Suddenly so is Hell For Me"

A long series please......

This is a new concept of harem story

what others did I miss?

"My gay romantic comedy is fine as I expected" (Totsuka *cough cough*)

Darn this ended to prematurely...so much potential.

This one should've gotten the typical "gay" artwork of male protagonists of the "uver-styled" shoujo manga.

At this point, I'd like to state my dismay with this manga since it propagates this character as somewhat normal. Either he's somewhat retarded or he's crazy, since it should be beknownst to him that being "gay" is an unacceptable act against society. It's creepy how he ignores that fact and acts like a "normal" shounen-character would [oh god, does that mean all main characters in harem-themed manga are gay and it didn't occur to me because their thoughts were hidden from us most of the time?Oo].

Adding that rotten personality of his to his character, there's nothing to like, and it's not even funny to read[ more like propaganda as in "Prunus Girl, but with an even worse subtle act to "normalize" the abnormal for the sake of the lobby]...

c13e353bd2.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics