Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 266votes)

4 Cut Hero

Alt Names: alt 4컷용사alt Cartoon Hero
Author: Gojira-Kun
Artist: Gojira-Kun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The Hero has defeated the Demon King! But the Princess he meant to save turned out to be a Prince. NEETdom, here he comes, but a life of relaxation surrounded by animes is a pretty sweet deal.

Unfortunately, he gets caught up in millennia old legends, curses, and a twisted plot involving multiple Kingdoms and many dragons. Through and through, though, he'll follow a path of whimsy, even if that involves him palling it up with "villains".

Original Webcomic:
http://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/cartoon_hero/

Official English Translation:
http://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/4_cut_hero/
(Requires account and login.)
Go to 4 Cut Hero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed 4 Cut Hero New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic wtf New Window toriko
  • 4 Replies

240 Comments

So I was sitting at a table in the break room at work when I read the following: Item GET! [Obtained Zena's Panties (Pink)!] -> Equipment -> Equip to Helm Slot [Zena's Panties (Pink) has been equipped to your head. Your Gentlemen stat has increased by ten points!] Needless to say; 1) this author is a genius, and 2) read in public at your own digression, because you WILL laugh.

*discretion

but yes i agree.

Oh god this shit is too good.

Spoiler

Guys, for those of you who follow this serie there : the fan group translating it offically dropped it, since the original publishing Korean website started to release their own English version.

Long live therefore to : Zeed Toven, Demon General Fogue the Red, Roak Balchad the Fallen Warrior, Prince Ruda & Mirelle Veik, Mistress of the Rose Knights ._. ...

You can still still peek to a lot of chapters in raw version when changing the language setting, though P: ♪ ~

Spoiler

Nearly everyone is a pervert in this series (some haven't realized it themselves yet though)...

So I was sitting at a table in the break room at work when I read the following: Item GET! [Obtained Zena's Panties (Pink)!] -> Equipment -> Equip to Helm Slot [Zena's Panties (Pink) has been equipped to your head. Your Gentlemen stat has increased by ten points!] Needless to say; 1) this author is a genius, and 2) read in public at your own digression, because you WILL laugh.

Just so you guys know, the flashbacks in this manhwa are epic. Look forward to them :)

Are you sure the Demon King actually wasn't...? 

For all we know, the true reason why the FOG Tribe sided with Demon King could be because he was offering himself as the reward, or they're waiting for a chance to get it down with him.. hmm??

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

>> About Rokh's reaction : !!! Fog. Fog, you... How did you dare... *ruuumble*  I. WILL. DESTROY. YOU !! But first...! LET ME TAKE PHOTOS ♥ !! */q\*

((Ooooh, Zena, if you knew how much daddy understands T_T...))

I've read so many manga/manwha/webtoons/etc. that I can't even remember them all. This is the first time I have felt I HAD to leave a comment after reading something new. This is absolutely fantastic. Hands down one of the best things I have read in years.

I remember started reading this at one point. Why didn't I stuck with it?! Lol, so good.

sigh... why not fog the one who become the demon king? the world will be a wonderful place if he did.

I'm loving all the loli filled flashbacks :3

Why did Zena have to grow up T_T

It's gems like these that make me wish I was a Korean translator instead of a Chinese translator... *sigh*

If Crodin was this cute back then, I really wonder how he managed to escape becoming Fog's & his entire tribe's "thing"...?!

Ha ha, after rolling around laughing, we are now ready to roll around crying. O drama, drama ♪ ~ (This webtoon is so evil. Magnificient ! xD)

Prince Luda... C'mon, Rokh ! Giant dragon BBQ party ? BRING IT ON P: !!

Are you sure the Demon King actually wasn't...? 

For all we know, the true reason why the FOG Tribe sided with Demon King could be because he was offering himself as the reward, or they're waiting for a chance to get it down with him.. hmm??

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh, and with The Demon Army's backstories like this, Jid (The MC, in case you forgot) really is amazing that he actually can dismiss the Demon Army easily with such a ridiculous method (Attacking while the enemies taking shit, attacking while the enemies is in their fujoshi land, attacking while delivering the enemies their ordered food, you named it.)

dont think ive ever been so entertained and slightly confused in my entire life

If Crodin was this cute back then, I really wonder how he managed to escape becoming Fog's & his entire tribe's "thing"...?!

Ha ha, after rolling around laughing, we are now ready to roll around crying. O drama, drama ♪ ~ (This webtoon is so evil. Magnificient ! xD)

Prince Luda... C'mon, Rokh ! Giant dragon BBQ party ? BRING IT ON P: !!

I now fully understand Rokh's decision to join Crodin.

I mean, Demon King? More like Cuteness King. The "Prince" really needs to step up his trap game in comparison.

Now I see why he's so upset that the Demon Lord was killed: they were husband and wife.

Read this from start to finish. Now I have only one thing on my mind.

NeEd MoAr!!! (@>,..,<@)

... Sorry I forgot to eat a Snickers.

Thanks for the translations!

Demon lord and mad Dragon traps, lolis everywhere,  a race of demonic perverts, dubious "bromance relationships", fujoshis, MC the object of affection of women who wish to kill him, corruption, oppression, S&M...

This author has an....unusual mind

That's an odd way of saying genius.

Demon lord and mad Dragon traps, lolis everywhere,  a race of demonic perverts, dubious "bromance relationships", fujoshis, MC the object of affection of women who wish to kill him, corruption, oppression, S&M...

This author has an....unusual mind

Who in their right mind would kidnap Prince Luda!? >_>

THATS A DUDE!? 

FANTASY STAPH 

OH GOD ITS TOO LATE

Maou is cute

CUTE

Why did i surprised to see the late demon-king himself is a trap.. WHY!?

A full tribe of FOG!? The end of that world is not when a giant meteor crash land it, or a super over-powered being brings forth apocalypse, but when Fog's tribe is scattered world-wide..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics