Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 266votes)

4 Cut Hero

Alt Names: alt 4컷용사alt Cartoon Hero
Author: Gojira-Kun
Artist: Gojira-Kun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The Hero has defeated the Demon King! But the Princess he meant to save turned out to be a Prince. NEETdom, here he comes, but a life of relaxation surrounded by animes is a pretty sweet deal.

Unfortunately, he gets caught up in millennia old legends, curses, and a twisted plot involving multiple Kingdoms and many dragons. Through and through, though, he'll follow a path of whimsy, even if that involves him palling it up with "villains".

Original Webcomic:
http://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/cartoon_hero/

Official English Translation:
http://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/4_cut_hero/
(Requires account and login.)
Go to 4 Cut Hero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed 4 Cut Hero New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic wtf New Window toriko
  • 4 Replies

240 Comments

wow I just get such luck to find this gold menhwa and  insta follow xD 

Fog is the true danger to humanity.

Well, women and cute boys, at least.

Fog is the true danger to humanity.

He's both , he's a Magic Gladiator

In a way, it's similar to Archer in Fate/Stay Night. At first thought an archer, but he isn't since he uses sword; then thought a swordsman; but in reality just a magus whose magic happens to revolve around swords and weapons.

Spoiler

It's Sage :D.

Spoiler

Why is this so short? ;_;

Anyone else find it weird that when the king thinks of his own "son," it's in that pose and state of dress...?  LOL.

Spoiler

Could it be? This has got an..... actual.... plot?

Spoiler

Mmmm, yeah, "plot".... lots and lots of "plot", please.

Seriously though, it's always had a plot, it's just hidden in plain sight by all the deliciously wicked humor.

Also, I hope we're justified in adding a Romance tag soon, HeroxZena forever.

This chapter made me remember of a mexican movie called "The Tiger Of Santa Julia" were the eponymous outlaw got cought by the mexican army taking a dump.

Or in No More Heroes at the end of the game when the main character, now the #1 ranked assassin in the world, almost gets killed by another assassin while he's on the toilet

Insta-ship

Could it be? This has got an..... actual.... plot?

Spoiler

This chapter made me remember of a mexican movie called "The Tiger Of Santa Julia" were the eponymous outlaw got cought by the mexican army taking a dump.

This is good very fun.

It's okay Zena, you may have lost a Papa but now you have a Hero-niichan.

The mental workings of a guy still in puberty after reading ch-6

Spoiler

This story is absolutely full of great comedy, yet still has an incredible amount of plot and characterization built in. I love stories that have a mix of comedy and drama.

Those facial expressions are especially great, some artists just have a knack for hilarious yet realistic faces.

"I can take you on without a sword (hidden text -  cuz I have a boner!!!!!)" :D

That's a new way to get a double kill.

I wasn't going to read this...but then I said "4 CUT" Punpunpunpunpunpunpun!!!!

He may not fight her with a sword but below his belt is a dagger.

We're usually a day ahead with the releases.... Please visit us and comment too! :D

This is awesome ahahahaha

That "You tsundere" really made me laugh XD

Prince/Demon/Lizard/Ligel is creepy as shit

Hero Jid is creepy as shit too...

Zena-chan is lovely *-*

LMAO! She walked in on them which looks like try're doin' some kinky shit. XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics