Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.76 - 17votes)

Umehara FIGHTING GAMERS!

Alt Names: alt ウメハラ FIGHTING GAMERS!
Author: Orisaka Itaru & Umehara Daigo
Artist: Nishide Kengoro
Genres: Action ActionMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story about the living legend of Fighting Games, Daigo Umehara is now in comic form!
The year is 1996. Shinya Oonuki is another gifted gamer living in the same era as Umehara. This man encounters the glamor of fighting games which leads him towards the path of obsession. This story covers the raging battles between Umehara and Nuki, two players who have carved their names into the history of fighting games!
Go to Umehara FIGHTING GAMERS! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

39 Comments

Hmmm well this might be interesting...

GO eSPORTS!!!

bless

since what i know about SF is mashing buttons repeatedly until a combo comes out, i did a little research on Daigo before reading. I ended up in youtube watching his fight with Justin Long on EVO 2004 and it was 'effing AWESOME with a CAPITAL A!..(sh*t, i didn't know you can parry on SF until now..)...watch it and be amazed! that's why i suggest that wars be replaced by gaming tournaments, its better for everyone!!

It's funny, since he's not "long" so much as he is "wide" :V

In any case, Wong. Not Long.

what the heck LOL

since what i know about SF is mashing buttons repeatedly until a combo comes out, i did a little research on Daigo before reading. I ended up in youtube watching his fight with Justin Long on EVO 2004 and it was 'effing AWESOME with a CAPITAL A!..(sh*t, i didn't know you can parry on SF until now..)...watch it and be amazed! that's why i suggest that wars be replaced by gaming tournaments, its better for everyone!!

Yeah. That parry was godly. I just watching the video where they perform some kind of SFIII exhibition match in 2014 where Justin deliberately perform the super just to see if Daigo still able to use that godly parry again. And the result was... Daigo missed the timing on the first try but he still manage to perform that miraculous parry in the second round.

He lost the match this time though.

daigo manga? HYPE!!

Kappa, even though I never really into fighting games (I mean I can play it but I'm really sucks) it sure is fun to read manga about real gamers mmm...

And I believe eSports will become gigantic in the near future mainly from MOBA and FPS genre, I hope fighting games can become as big too in the future mmm... 

Text was covering the face on the raw. That was just a "redraw".

Haha! Maybe we can see some KevinTurtles and PogChamps in the future?

As a member of the FGC its pretty cool to see this finally get translated. Props to MCZ Ume-chan. Also was the kappa on pg 10 you guys or the author?

Text was covering the face on the raw. That was just a "redraw".

As a member of the FGC its pretty cool to see this finally get translated. Props to MCZ Ume-chan. Also was the kappa on pg 10 you guys or the author?

Daigo manga.

lolwat

Daigo pls, what are you doing?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics