Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 111votes)

Cupid's Chocolates

Alt Names: alt Aishen Qiaokeli Jinxing Shialt 爱神巧克力进行时
Author: Vivian
Artist: Vivian
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Jiang Hao, a normal high school student who is extremely scared of getting into trouble, suddenly becomes the Harem King of his school and gets confessed to by a bunch of beautiful girls! The worst thing is, Jiang Hao doesn't know any of the girls who confessed to him! What on earth is happening? This is a manhua that shouldn't be missed by fans of the harem genre!

Original Webcomic: ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/530456
Go to Cupid's Chocolates Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cupid's Chocolates released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies

202 Comments

Oh, hah hah. Look at that, Asian boy is complaining about the hurdle of being first place at academics. Who'd imagine.
</obligatory racist joke>

P.S: People, I thought we all agreed that this thing is bad. Isn't that why we read it to begin with?

NO.

Oh, hah hah. Look at that, Asian boy is complaining about the hurdle of being first place at academics. Who'd imagine.
</obligatory racist joke>

P.S: People, I thought we all agreed that this thing is bad. Isn't that why we read it to begin with?

being the smartest kid in elementary school ≠ smartest guy in high school even if one suddenly decided to be serious at it

depends on the situation. I did it and I got free lunch and movie.

No joking, I got 99.9% and they rounded it up to a hundred in the hounor roll.

It's not that you don't want the attention but you don't want the pressure that come with it.(every mistake you make sticks out like a huge wart)

being the smartest kid in elementary school ≠ smartest guy in high school even if one suddenly decided to be serious at it

It does tend to carry over, though. It also depends on why they were the smartest. Often it's those who are best at memorization that do well on tests; the cells for that tend to stick around. Most importantly, he likely keeps up his studies to a certain extent and just slacks on the tests because it's a pain to be singled out, which means he just needs to make sure he memorizes what's left this time.

Huh? He already has a harem even without the choco?

A bit late, but I found the image of the stage's background.

Not that hard when you search Nue + maid.

• GMZ likes this

Well she caught an eyeful of pecker... but mostly because copyright infringement is fun.

This is china.
There is no copyright infringement, Just flipping the bird at other intellectual properties lol!

What happens if you seduce Cupid?

Spoiler

Well she caught an eyeful of pecker... but mostly because copyright infringement is fun.

Spoiler

he is not content with the harem he is even taking the matchmaker.

That....was quite short. =/

A bad case of cognitive dissonance trying to figure out why you're reading a manhua with a harem tag in the first place.

yes, in this case the key phrase is "was reading"

but some harem series can be good, if extremely rarely.

We're not going to drop this but feel free to find us a translator for MD and we'll gladly do both.

Thank you for still considering it, I'm afraid I can't offer any help.

YANDERE ALERT

*blinks* What the hell am I still doing here?

Jerking off?

This psychotic yandere murder spree is proudly brought to you by ASICS.

Yanderiffic!

meh.Chinese knock offs are bad, most harems are bad, combine the two and what do you get?

A bad case of cognitive dissonance trying to figure out why you're reading a manhua with a harem tag in the first place.

meh.
Chinese knock offs are bad, most harems are bad, combine the two and what do you get?
once again GoS if you care please ditch this and pick up "Master in my dreams" again I always felt his other work "She's Gon" had much unfulfilled potential.

We're not going to drop this but feel free to find us a translator for MD and we'll gladly do both.

Tang Xuan at the end of Chapter 20 (EDIT: and beginning of Chapter 21) -

tumblr_m7el20vukz1qgawlzo1_500.gif

*blinks* What the hell am I still doing here?

Pretty much just waiting on the chapters to pick up where the animated version left off at this point~

I'm kinda disappointed, wanted more trap...... Well time to wait for the Yandere Wife to show up.

i can bear with not-so-good graphic visualization, i can tolerate some and/or many deformed anatomy, i can endure short chapters even if its updated once in a month... even so... there are limits to everything... patience, kindness, etc etc... but chapter 21 has finally did it... but the author has just went beyond it... and mine has finally run out... OMFG! JESUS CHRIST!!!

Spoiler

i quit... *shiver* *shiver*

meh.
Chinese knock offs are bad, most harems are bad, combine the two and what do you get?
once again GoS if you care please ditch this and pick up "Master in my dreams" again I always felt his other work "She's Gon" had much unfulfilled potential.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics