Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 445votes)

Kanojo wa Rokurokubi

Alt Names: alt 彼女はろくろ首alt 그녀는 로쿠로쿠비alt Kanojyo wa Rokuro Kubialt She is the Rokurokubi
Author: Nieki Zui
Artist: Nieki Zui
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A story about a long-necked girl's love life: Kanoi Natsuki and her childhood friend Itsuki visit the same school and there seems to be more between them besides friendship. As a Rokurokubi, her quirk of stretching her neck is normal for her and her surroundings, but it's not always her choice to stretch it and although she has feelings for Itsuki, she can't tell him what she feels. Ultimately, she has to go through misunderstandings and shame. Itsuki, meanwhile, manages to make any awkward situations dissolve... or maybe not!?
Go to Kanojo wa Rokurokubi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws and spoilers New Window Nikkilak
  • 1 Replies

719 Comments

if it makes you guys any happy.. its from the author's pixiv

Spoiler

That's doujinshi cover.

Wait what? Thats it?
No, no, no where's the time skip where we can see their happy family?

Could've been a little more, but honestly with how much it's been happening in the manga world I'm much more afraid of things dragging on too long. Sometimes it's okay to settle for a small serving as long as it's good.

The axe is strong in this one bois.

Not the ending one would have hoped for. But it does give you the feeling that everything is going to be alright. That to me makes this quite satisfactory & worth reading again in the near future.

Disappointed in the lack of "lewd" macros.  Also that I'm too lazy to post them, myself.

I think we got "just enough" here.  A pleasant glimpse into these characters' lives.

I get it now he can't be forced to leave cause he needs to pay child support 9 month later.

Wow. In the end, his mother didn't even bother to accompany him, or even see him depart.

not a great ending, but a good series. excellent style. i'll probably follow this author.

And BOOM. No sooner have I posted about word of god pics and there we are, a pic from the author. This is canon and anyone who wants to argue otherwise can fight me over it.

....and me.

Spoiler

And BOOM. No sooner have I posted about word of god pics and there we are, a pic from the author. This is canon and anyone who wants to argue otherwise can fight me over it.

Spoiler

Don't know where to start :/

It felt very much like a prototype series or a oneshot tbh. I'm not sure if it was the author not knowing fully what he wanted to do with the story or if the publication just wasn't letting him do it or not. The ideas, the bones of it where there but very little flesh in the later half; so much of it felt like build up and world building and then... The End. 

Just... fuck :/ I've always hated opening endings at the best of times. Even a god damn "Word of God" canon pic uploaded to twitter would be better than this. Open endings are such a cheap escape in all but the rarest of cases.

Not the usual cookie cutter kissu ending. Shit felt real. I liked that.

While I wish the story could have gone longer (and there definitely was room to go at least another 10 chapters) the realistic point of this manga is that this is juvenile love. So 10/10 for realism. 

That's it?? at least give us an epilogue where they are older

While the ending was quite realistic (putting aside existence of monsters). I still feel like author pulled one on us, like seriously. Couldn't that photo be a photo of him and her a good few years into the future where they are together and maybe even have a kid? Author y u d dis?

I swear, couldn't the author at least give us a bone?

The author did. The rokurokubi got the bone.

I swear, couldn't the author at least give us a bone? A wee picture of them as adults together, or the dude with another woman 'n' a family.

Come oooooooooon already.

that was a disappointing ending in a way.

AND THEN THEY BANGED

If only it ended with a bang ;3

Dammit, my balls be forever blue.

The end was a bullshit

So, will there be some omake in tankobon?

Well, so-so, I feels this is axed.

although if they... mmmh.... +18 ending.... maybe, maybe....

Well, that ain't a kiss you see everyday in manga, I wouldn't be surprised if they went +18 right there under that bridge, such romanticism. Still I really liked this, I hope I can follow author's next work

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics