Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 445votes)

Kanojo wa Rokurokubi

Alt Names: alt 彼女はろくろ首alt 그녀는 로쿠로쿠비alt Kanojyo wa Rokuro Kubialt She is the Rokurokubi
Author: Nieki Zui
Artist: Nieki Zui
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A story about a long-necked girl's love life: Kanoi Natsuki and her childhood friend Itsuki visit the same school and there seems to be more between them besides friendship. As a Rokurokubi, her quirk of stretching her neck is normal for her and her surroundings, but it's not always her choice to stretch it and although she has feelings for Itsuki, she can't tell him what she feels. Ultimately, she has to go through misunderstandings and shame. Itsuki, meanwhile, manages to make any awkward situations dissolve... or maybe not!?
Go to Kanojo wa Rokurokubi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws and spoilers New Window Nikkilak
  • 1 Replies

719 Comments

were Yotchy's boobs always that big?

WOO WOO GHOST BLOWJOOOOB

Too bad this ended like that it was good.

I like how MC's mom is probably a reference to the editors axing the manga. Still, sad for the sudden end.

HAH, good one!

Pity about it ending so soon. But at least we can all agree it was... a good run. Hai?

I like how MC's mom is probably a reference to the editors axing the manga. Still, sad for the sudden end.

Now that's a proper kiss... Shame it was axed though.

So many, so many unanswered questions.

Maybe ist just me, but since the beginning it has never feels like a proper shonen manga. Even wenn it looks like a "shonen" storry, maybe it would be better if they had it released in a "seinen" magazine.

Soo.. I guess we will never find out..... what her mouth looks like. :'(

No, it's not a doujinshi, it's a collection of arts the author releases.

He was posting this on pixiv and then release as a doujin.

https://www.doujinshi.org/book/646300/

That's doujinshi cover.

No, it's not a doujinshi, it's a collection of arts the author releases.

Did they do it?

I am sure there is a doujin, somewhere, that answers this. :P

so that's it huh, seems a pretty good ending to me compare to other fallen series. hope to see more of the authors works. I really like the subtleness in the story that he/she uses and the art style too!

Despite the series ending just a little prematurely, I think we can all agree that it's achieved masterpiece quality by spawning the Yocchi twitter.  Or just by having Yocchi be created at all.

Man, this got the axe ending harder than MxO.

MxO is like firefly of manga world.

Well, this ended with more of a whimper than a bang, but I still enjoyed this series overall. I'd still like to see the author continue the story somehow, but I'm all for him moving on to a fresh series, if that's his decision!

Did they do it?

Man, this got the axe ending harder than MxO.

I find this an ok wrap for an axed series, a realization of their emotions, instead of a proclamation of eternal love like it happens so often in other axed works - too steep a change. Getting a picture of them older and together just because, that's fanfic territory.

Such a cliche ending if you ask me
great story ends fast just like those of good people i feel sad for how fast this manga end...

The axe is strong in this one bois.

Axed harder than the Big Bad Wolf.
Well that ending was some bullshit anticlimatic thing wasn't it? Way to build up the story and then just suddenly end it and give the readers a bone (kisses) just so they don't rage too much. The axe is too strong on this one, way to kill one of my fav series.

wut??, that's it? also this chapter had some low lazy art on the very first pages

The axe is strong in this one bois.

Yup, unfortunately.  And given the endgame doesn't really begin until chapter 20, it would be safe to presume the manga-ka was possibly given three chapters (months?) to wrap things up.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics