Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 1257votes)

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!

Alt Names: alt ¡Tomo-chan es una chica!alt トモちゃんは女の子!alt 토모짱은 여자아이!alt Si Tomo-chan ay babae!alt Tomo-chan är en tjej!alt Tomo-chan è una ragazza!alt Tomo-chan é uma Garota!alt Tomo-chan da kız!alt Tomo-chan er en jente!alt Tomo-chan est une fille !alt Tomo-chan is a girl!alt Tomo-chan is een meisje!alt Tomo-chan ist ein Mädchen!alt Tomo-chan itu Perempuan!alt Томо-тян — девочка!alt טומו היא בחורה!
Author: Yanagida Fumita
Artist: Yanagida Fumita
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tomo Aizawa was raised in a Karate Dojo and lived her life as a tomboy until high school. As a result, her childhood friend/love interest Junichirou Kubota (aka Jun) doesn't treat her as a girl at all.

Now... How to get him to see her as a girl?

Raw 4-koma:
http://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/tomochan/

====Staff Notice====
Please refrain from uploading Series Cover that
can Spoil the Story. Thanks in Advance.
=====End Notice=======
Go to Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Their love not need be this complicated. New Window truepurple
  • 37 Replies
Topic JP Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window kabs
  • 287 Replies
Topic CDN LAX New Window WGDarker
  • 5 Replies
Topic [Warning Notice] Comment Section New Window OchaMeido❣
  • 0 Replies
Topic How long before the comments are back? New Window Vexstorm
  • 13 Replies

15803 Comments

he only needed 721 chapters! Gratz, Dude!

Muh heart.... Hnnngg

>Tomboyish,cheerful childhood friend who comes to walk to school with you in the morning

Jun, people would kill to be in your shoes right now.

fixed

For Christ's Sake Jun-boy....

Well seems now we will enter an arc where Jun need to decide whether to keep in friendzone or upgrade their relationship.

Who the hell is this? This isn't Jun. No way. He would never realize OR think something of THAT magnitude.

I-I-Impossible...

Spoiler

I wonder if the Komi-san author knew how much mileage that one panel was going to get when they drew it?

I guess Tomo is ending huh? oh well I am ready.

Why would it end?

Jun can "reset" himself. Whenever we had progress he did it, and will do it again. Even if the status quo is broken now, he can rebuild it.

Or we could see them dating, that would be nice too. It doesnt have to end the moment they start dating.

As for me, i'd like to see a role reversal. Tomo accepts she'll remain in brozone forever and gives up on Jun, but Jun realizes he likes Tomo. Or something like that.

PLEASE GOD

Yeah...full speed ahead..the ship is now ready to sail :P

I just... can't even facepalm at this point. This manga broke me. I feel nothing.

>Tomboyish,cheerful childhood friend who comes to walk to school with you in the morning

Jun, people would kill to be in your shoes right now.

well, ch.721 settles it: Tomo-chan is tomoboy of the year.

Three times in a row, impressive yet not surprising. 

She came here to “nahaha” at you.

FINALLY A FUCKIN PROGRESS MY DUDES

That was a 47 chapter flashback dream hybrid.

"Oh shit, this is it!  It's finally going to happen!  No way this is going to go back to status quo!" 

*muffled Fumita laughing in the distance*

Jun, you've been Tomosexual for 700 chapters already, and you're just now consciously noticing that she's cute?

Next arc Tomo gets amnesia, calling it.

Who is this new character that looks exactly like Jun but clearly can't be him?

Spoiler

He finally realized...

Things are about to get down!!!

We're getting dangerously close to an actual development here.

Spoiler

???
Did Jun hit his head?

Go make some grandkids.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics