Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 1257votes)

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!

Alt Names: alt ¡Tomo-chan es una chica!alt トモちゃんは女の子!alt 토모짱은 여자아이!alt Si Tomo-chan ay babae!alt Tomo-chan är en tjej!alt Tomo-chan è una ragazza!alt Tomo-chan é uma Garota!alt Tomo-chan da kız!alt Tomo-chan er en jente!alt Tomo-chan est une fille !alt Tomo-chan is a girl!alt Tomo-chan is een meisje!alt Tomo-chan ist ein Mädchen!alt Tomo-chan itu Perempuan!alt Томо-тян — девочка!alt טומו היא בחורה!
Author: Yanagida Fumita
Artist: Yanagida Fumita
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tomo Aizawa was raised in a Karate Dojo and lived her life as a tomboy until high school. As a result, her childhood friend/love interest Junichirou Kubota (aka Jun) doesn't treat her as a girl at all.

Now... How to get him to see her as a girl?

Raw 4-koma:
http://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/tomochan/

====Staff Notice====
Please refrain from uploading Series Cover that
can Spoil the Story. Thanks in Advance.
=====End Notice=======
Go to Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Their love not need be this complicated. New Window truepurple
  • 37 Replies
Topic JP Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window kabs
  • 287 Replies
Topic CDN LAX New Window WGDarker
  • 5 Replies
Topic [Warning Notice] Comment Section New Window OchaMeido❣
  • 0 Replies
Topic How long before the comments are back? New Window Vexstorm
  • 13 Replies

15803 Comments

Spoiler

Spoiler
I was suspicious of it before. But after the above (hidden) page, I think Jun does have feelings for her too.

That last panel was amazing. The lead up, the zoom in on the faces, and the expressions, lol. So perfect.

jun: "try that again and the next high five will break your arm"

looks like theres a rope out of the friendzone. It will be a tough climb but I sense the love is strong!

im honestly more interested in knowing that "ice queen" better.

Hmm, so Tanabe is a hard M. I sooo didn't see that coming.

Misuzu is the best in my opinion, since she can basically mind screw anyone.

Well, now that Misuzu raised the flag, a love rival interested in Tomo will soon appear, probably that blond guy on the cover with the blonde girl, who is more than likely his sister that falls in love with Jun, in front of him.

Spoiler
I was suspicious of it before. But after the above (hidden) page, I think Jun does have feelings for her too.

He's only pretending so he can:

Spoiler

There are other things he gets away with too.

To me, this was the first sign that he had feelings for her:

Spoiler

Ah, finally. Now things are starting to move along a bit. Maybe now the comments section will stop posting essays on how thick the guy is because they're jealous that they don't have their own Tomo-chan to get all cuddly with.

I mean, it's Yanagida Fumita writing the series here, not Komi Naoshi.

Props for Misuzu for moving things along. And for making the best expressions.

Misuzu Wingman of the year...

He found out she was female in their first year of middle school, so three to four years ago. And in chapter pack 11-20 he follows her into the ladies' restroom "because she went in so he didn't realize". So...

I'll agree on forgetting it was middle school, 100% on your part.

Still stand by this sentence though: However, he's so used to treating her as a guy he can't operate with any other frame of mind atm.

Him following her in can still be part of his lapsing into treating her like a guy. It's just cognitive dissonance. 

Can someone just smack the head of this damn natural gigolo...?

Spoiler

He's only pretending so he can:

Spoiler

There are other things he gets away with too.

I lol'd at chapter 31-40 page 7. That's so random I can't even AYY LMAO

Great Assets indeed!

Why doesn't she capitalize on that?

That moment you realise that someone is actually sharper than they seem, which in turn leads to the realisation that they are much, much more stupid than you thought.

Aha, so he actually GETS it.

Ah, finally. Now things are starting to move along a bit. Maybe now the comments section will stop posting essays on how thick the guy is because they're jealous that they don't have their own Tomo-chan to get all cuddly with.

I mean, it's Yanagida Fumita writing the series here, not Komi Naoshi.

Props for Misuzu for moving things along. And for making the best expressions.

Misuzu is love.

I'm having a premonition of Tomo and her girl friend doing a kiss (for whatever circumstance) and Jun freaking out. He won't understand why he's freaked out (whether it's because two girls are kissing, or it's Tomo kissing someone else). Hijinx ensue.

Actually, these pages seem to say that he is aware (especially the talk with THE DEVIL)

I guess it's basically her own fault they're in this situation.

Spoiler

I can tell this guy likes her... MARRY HER ALREADY!!!

40 chapters in two days, impressive.

So he is possessive, huh. Didn't expect that.

I'm having a premonition of Tomo and her girl friend doing a kiss (for whatever circumstance) and Jun freaking out. He won't understand why he's freaked out (whether it's because two girls are kissing, or it's Tomo kissing someone else). Hijinx ensue.

Tomo's suffering is cute.

Wow she avoided the BFF. Nice one girl.

Oooo interesting and hilarious.

Followeddddddd~ gg M@STERSCANZ, thanks for your work!

Jun confirmed to be a blackhole

Methinks people are mistaking Jun's "Treats like a guy" with "Thinks is a guy"

He used to "think" she was a guy. That was solved in highschool.

However, he's so used to treating her as a guy he can't operate with any other frame of mind atm.

(And is nowhere near romantic interest)

Hence the problem.

The last couple of chapters pages on 11-20 proves this.

He doesn't tell the other guy: "But isn't Tomo a guy" He answers the question hilariously.

He found out she was female in their first year of middle school, so three to four years ago. And in chapter pack 11-20 he follows her into the ladies' restroom "because she went in so he didn't realize". So...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics