Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 107votes)

Koudaike no Hitobito

Alt Names: alt 高台家の人々alt 高台家的成员alt Koudai-ke no Hitobitoalt Tadaike no Hitobitoalt Люди семьи Коудай
Author: Morimoto Kozueko
Artist: Morimoto Kozueko
Genres: Comedy ComedyJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The "Takadai-ke no Hitobito" comedy depicts the romance between a quiet, day-dreaming female employee named Hirano and Takadai, the handsome male upper-tier employee who just arrived from the New York branch. Despite having trouble talking with people, Hirano is suddenly invited to eat with Takadai for some reason.
Go to Koudaike no Hitobito Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

55 Comments

Reading this for the fantasies

All characters in this manga are just so cute, and so far no "bad guy" that ruin the story, it's so peaceful romance manga mmm...

This update didn't satisfy my Kie-chan fantasy craving. Need to reread it from the beginning =D

Dobby the house elf...
And the main gal is basically JD from Scrubs

10/10 greatest manga of all time

I read this manga just for Kie-chan's fantasies. Never fails to get a laugh out of me xD

... cute!

This chapter was cute. Best way to call someone out on that sort of thing that I've ever seen.

I really love this manga; honestly, this is the kinda josei I want to see more. This and Nanatsuya are honestly what my heart goes on for right now... <3

Ooohh... suddenly we got another potential MC and she's also very cute mmm...

Hahaha oh my gosh this is great. I thought I recognized the art--it's the same mangaka that wrote Gokusen. Looking forward to more chapters...and more hilarious daydreams.

Wait, Gokusen?!  I'm in, no time to chat, gotta go read this.

Edited to add:  Back now.  Did not disappoint!

Hey you know how in other manga the heroine has all sorts of crazy, paranoid thoughts that we're all privy to because, you know, we're the reader? And how in those other manga the heroine never shares her fears and reasonings with her lover, because, you know, denial and angst? And how there are all sorts of unneeded misunderstandings and drama as a result?

Well, none of that here. Now the lover can nip all those fears in the bud and realize what we readers have known all along: shoujo heroines think the craziest shit.

Morimoto sensei the GOAT

Her daydreams continue to be amazing. XD

Sooooo good!!!! You're the best Decadence! Please keep up the good work! I love Morimoto Kozueko <3

Wow, just read all the chapters three times in a row because the are so good!  Really looking forward to more chapters!  Thanks Decadence, you guys rock!

Aaaaaaaand I'm hooked. Was not expecting it to be this good.

I'm hoping that this manga is about their family but that's just me being impatient too

Thank you decadence!

Lord Dudleeeeey!

shakes fist

Oh my this is so good mmm...

its great

Hahaha oh my gosh this is great. I thought I recognized the art--it's the same mangaka that wrote Gokusen. Looking forward to more chapters...and more hilarious daydreams.

gokusen? D: im in <3 i loved that manga

Oh my this is so good mmm...

The description makes it sound like a josei office romance, but that supernatural tag is there for a reason. And even then, chapter 1 takes it somewhere much more interesting: rather than limiting the scope to our daydreaming office lady, the story takes a broader look at the lives of the Takadai siblings, and their "unique perspective". I like it so far.

this is going to be fun =]

Urgh, that description. Let me help:

"Hirano Kie is a hard-working OL whose imagination is a bit more... fantastical than most. One day she is noticed by the handsome, young Koudai Mitsumasa, an executive recently transferred from the New York branch. Things go well for them, but is there more to him than she realizes?"

Nice description except personally I don't like it when descriptions end with a question as a way to draw in the reader. 

I read this on raff, oh how I miss it. 

Urgh, that description. Let me help:

"Hirano Kie is a hard-working OL whose imagination is a bit more... fantastical than most. One day she is noticed by the handsome, young Koudai Mitsumasa, an executive recently transferred from the New York branch. Things go well for them, but is there more to him than she realizes?"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics