Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 54votes)

Happy if You Died

Alt Names: alt 죽어도 좋아♡alt Til Death♡
Author: Gold Kiwi Bird
Artist: Gold Kiwi Bird
Genres: Comedy ComedyJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Everyone would be happier if this boss was dead...

Original Webtoon on Daum -> http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/verygood
Go to Happy if You Died Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

137 Comments

The world just going 'ha' killed me (pun intended). I'm not gonna lie, I kinda like the Chief's way of thinking and abusing Luda.

Does he not feel the suffering of his own deaths? I'd imagine not if he's gonna hold his own safety as leverage like this. What a guy.

Wow... she's right this is literally the world's worst love story.  The author better hope that their characters don't get the "Last Action Hero" treatment.. cause I can see Luda deciding to inflict maximum pain upon her author.

this chapter kind of reminds me of yumi's cell haha 

looooooooool rip luda
that depiction of menstruation pains though......so accurate i can almost feel it

Today is a good day.
Huh.
Spoiler

Ovum-chan needs to seriously chill out, I understand that you're in pain but Luda is already homicidal enough as it is...

I can't imagine a worse nightmare than going through the first day of a menstrual cycle again and again.

@Vince

Spoiler

I'm very sorry if I offended someone with my ignorance, but do they really serve that kind of food in Korrea, or is it some kind of running gag?

Good question, lol I'm curious too

Edit: On second thought, the author is Gold Kiwi Bird now I'm curious about the crushed kimchi

I'm very sorry if I offended someone with my ignorance, but do they really serve that kind of food in Korrea, or is it some kind of running gag?

Woohoo! Thanks for the new chap, been missing this story.

*My thoughts up to episode 4* HASEGAWA-SAN!!!

@PLG

Spoiler

I don't know if MC would actually end up with chief or not but the jokes in this manhwa are gold

i... am not sure what to think of this series. the chief is so terrible i'm not sure i can handle it even if it is fiction lol.... >.>

Spoiler boring argument with vince.

Spoiler

Not buying it.  You're approaching this from a right-handed point of view.  No skin off your nose if the lefties are forced to do things your way.

Spoiler

You don't have a clue what it's like growing up in a crowded city. I grew up in Mongkok in Hong Kong, which has the highest population density in the world at ~150000 people per square kilometer. The most population dense city in Canada is Toronto, which has a population density of 2650 people per square kilometer. That's over 50 times the number of people in the same amount of space. Now, I live in Los Angeles, which has about 7000 people per square kilometer. Even that is 1/20th of what I grew up in, and there is plenty of space.

Spoiler

Unfortunately, you're approaching this from a Western and fairly well-off point of view.

Not buying it.  You're approaching this from a right-handed point of view.  No skin off your nose if the lefties are forced to do things your way.

Spoiler

This last update had to be the most hilarious one I've seen in this manhwa. Her eyes as she stalks him across the office are just priceless. A+ expressions, I lost my shit.

What is this sorcery? I read it all and.... I... where is chapter 14? T-T

Edit; aah seen it updated yesterday... thanks egs ;)

Oh i see... so our dear Chief is an M

Maybe if someone is actually failing to eat, you might want to suggest doing it differently in some way that was actually helpful (as opposed to telling them off for being badly brought up), although even there it wouldn't really be your business if they didn't ask for help.  If they are successfully eating lunch, if their method is working for them, there is nothing that makes it your business.  But anyhow, what we are dealing with is not a case of someone saying "You know, you could pick up certain things better if you did it different", we are dealing with a case of someone saying "It's screaming at me 'I went to a lowly community college that doesn't even teach proper chopstick form'.  This is why people ignore you".  That's a social convention issue, pure snobbery.

As to the handedness thing--oh, bull.  You scooch a little closer to the person on your right/farther from the person on your left, and take up the same amount of space; maybe you learn to keep your elbow in a little closer than some people.  That kind of shit is just an excuse for conformity and bullying minorities.  People in the West as recently as the 1950s or so would get beaten for writing with their left hand, and I'm sure they had lots of plausible-sounding crap reasons for it, but the sky didn't fall in when they stopped.  I'm left-handed and that kind of smug asinine nonsense pisses me right off.

Unfortunately, you're approaching this from a Western and fairly well-off point of view. It only pisses you off because you think everyone is living in the same conditions as you do. I live in the US now and homes are huge, with plenty of space for people to move around. Even apartments have plenty of space. It's not the same in Asia. What we call a "studio apartment" in America for a single person to live in has 500-600sqft (~50-60sq m) of space, while a normal 1 bedroom apartment would have ~1000sq ft on average. Rent for these can vary from $200 a month in the cheapest areas to $4000 a month (if you live in San Francisco). That's plenty of space for people to live. Meanwhile, even in the "wealthier" cities such as Hong Kong and Singapore, families must pay the equivalent of $2000 a month for 300 sq ft of space, and this is for a full family, with a bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen. If you think there's space to move around so you aren't hitting someone else, you're sorely mistaken. In areas that earn less per capita, it is extremely crowded with high population density and there simply isn't space unless you're very wealthy. It's not an excuse for anything. Even in restaurants, there is so little space that there is a concept known as shared tables which isn't very common in the west. When you go to eat in a normal restaurant or street stall, you're placed at a table with random strangers, in a tiny cramped space with no room to move. They will seat 8-10 people at a table of about 1m in diameter. You're pretty much elbow to elbow with your tablemates, and this is with people who are generally thinner than their western counterparts. If you aren't careful you'll still hit your neighbor's arm with your chopsticks when eating even if everyone is using their right hand.

Oh god... that blush at the end of ch. 13... that son of a bitch better not fall for her.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics