Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 488votes)

Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic

Alt Names: alt Cara Mengawali Karir Sebagai Raja Iblis - Komikalt 魔王の始め方 THE COMICalt How to Book on the Devil - The Comicalt How to Build a Dungeon: Book of the Demon Kingalt How to Get Started as the Demon King - The Comicalt 成为魔王的方法
Author: Warau Yakan
Artist: Komiya Toshimasa
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "I do not trust humans. They’ll betray you without fail.” Aur, the man who had obtained the ability and right to become the Maou at the end of his life of research. Summoning the succubus Lilu, he then sets out on creating his own domain, a gigantic labyrinthine dungeon… The misanthropic Maou taking on the world, the curtain rises on a dark harem fantasy!

Webcomic:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/modules/web_valkyrie/maouno/

adapted from web novel series of the same name

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Chapters removed due to content
that violates our Guidelines on
Inappropriate Content.
PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD!
========Staff Notice End==========
Go to Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic novel New Window babbo5d
  • 4 Replies

771 Comments

Spoiler

that said is the novel getting translated? if so... links pl0x?

Here you go:

https://kobatochandaisuki.wordpress.com/category/maou-no-hajimekata/

One could actually argue that plenty of tyrannts (dictators and other kinds of autocrats) might be nothing more than ultra-anarchists who actually figured out that the most efficient way to be able do what they wish is to simply oppress everyone else.

About Rou from Re:Monster ... the issue isn't that these kinds of main characters are villians ... that's just the type of story it is ... the issue is how people defend these character's gruesome actions as well these character's usually highly hypocritical mindset.

Agreed I've spent way too much time arguing why the guy isn't a good guy against people who apparently think drugging, raping and enslaving people isn't so bad because they tried to kill him. Disregarding that he attacks some and still rapes and enslaves them.

It tries to be like Dungeon Keeper but comes pretty plain..

Give it some time to develop.

I think it's pretty clear that the mangaka has only included all the sex fanservice just for the fact that the editors believe that the series would otherwise be too boring to keep the readers' attention. I on the otherhand disagree, I completely adore series where the protagonist gets to play as the villain and I sincerely hope that the plot doesn't twist things around later on for Arus to somehow become a 'good' guy. Furthermore dungeon creation! Actual insanely fucking strong magic! Hopefully the dungeon will be completed rather quickly and we can get a bunch of short stories involving adventurers failing to traverse the dungeon.

Actually no. The original web novel has plenty of sex scenes. 

The whole concept is actually pretty interesting. I read the web novel pretty far ahead and it's really very interesting. Just keep reading, I guarantee a fun ride at least. Unless the manga author mess up :v That, I can't guarantee.

Thank you Rapeman Scans for the lewd manga

And thank you for the lewd novel xD

say that in the Re:Monster forum

One could actually argue that plenty of tyrannts (dictators and other kinds of autocrats) might be nothing more than ultra-anarchists who actually figured out that the most efficient way to be able do what they wish is to simply oppress everyone else.

About Rou from Re:Monster ... the issue isn't that these kinds of main characters are villians ... that's just the type of story it is ... the issue is how people defend these character's gruesome actions as well these character's usually highly hypocritical mindset.

Oh that girl will be fuked! Training it is!!

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves here, we don't know if this is a will fullfillent manga yet, to make that the usual choice is a blank generic MC, since usually murdering a whole village is not something that type of manga goes for when saying "imagine yourself as this guy" (also, as for your fist sentence, the only thing you're hurting is the grammar nazi in me with your lack of commas)

I think straight up villainous is a type of wish fulfillment

sort of like how people will just go on killing sprees in GTA

Fucking hell this entertained me more than the whole chapter gg Rapeman Scans

You would not believe how goddamn long it took me to figure out how to merge a .gif and a normal image in photoshop.

Huehuehue let the brainwashing begin.....

Is it normal that we have a Daesh, or some Islamist flag in page 25, chapter 2?

Spoiler

Fucking hell this entertained me more than the whole chapter gg Rapeman Scans

Hes a lich, yep this guy is powerful.

Dungeon Keeper with sex huh. Okay I'll read that haha. This is a pretty simple manga. Beware though, it looks like there will be rape incoming! It's interesting that the protag is blatantly a terrible person. Well he's not over the top cartoonishly evil, but it's clear he's a pragmatic self serving selfish guy. No unnecessary moral grey zone for him. That's a plus in my book. The readers know what he's about.

I have a feeling this guy should die in the end, i agree that as villain his much better than the bunch of pretentious boy scouts that gain a little power fom nothing and just make their kigdom of terror like adolescents in puberty, but this guys has no charisma to me this seriousness of his to me is to used, i´ll stay reading this to see that if it gets better in this matter or if i see dieing a horrible death.

Not sure if sarcastic or not, but I don't think most peoples ideas of wish fufullment would be "Oh golly, I sure wish I could be a maniacal mass murderer like that guy!".

I mean a harem would be nice and all but being a 90something year old maniac isn't exactly on the top of my wishlist.

say that in the Re:Monster forum

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves here, we don't know if this is a will fullfillent manga yet, to make that the usual choice is a blank generic MC, since usually murdering a whole village is not something that type of manga goes for when saying "imagine yourself as this guy" (also, as for your fist sentence, the only thing you're hurting is the grammar nazi in me with your lack of commas)

I read some of the webnovel. It's... yeah... Most of the elements struck me as the author saying "okay, and we need this kind of character in the harem... and this kind... and this kind... and we should have some of these characters in here, and some of these..." and they're just sort of thrown together with no real cohesion. Figure out for yourself if it's wish fulfillment.

Enjoy it, but don't expect much plot with your PLOT.

Still doesn't load

I got impatient so I downloaded the scans from their site... its just 11mb...

Still doesn't load for me. Sad :(

Now this has a really good potential!
Finally, a really decent Maou type of character!

AND MAN!

Spoiler

How to outsmart a Succubus, eh?
MAN I LOVE THIS NEW SERIES!
Would always be lurking for new updates. :D

Thank you Rapeman Scans for the lewd manga

It is EXTREMELY annoying on this website when something is uploaded but is impossible to read, literally NOTHING loads when you go to the chapter, can't change server, nothing ...

had to wait a few minutes before loading , really disturbing

It is EXTREMELY annoying on this website when something is uploaded but is impossible to read, literally NOTHING loads when you go to the chapter, can't change server, nothing ...

That's why there're DDL's on the blog.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics