Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 195votes)

Ninkoi - Karenbo Hichou

Alt Names: alt にんこい~隠恋慕秘帖~alt Ninja Lovealt Ninkoi
Author: Endou Tatsuya (Ii)
Artist: Endou Tatsuya (Ii)
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mikado Shuuji is just an ordinary guy, but he has a very unusual knife that he uses for cooking. It's actually a famous short sword that marks its owner as the head of the ninjas, and now there are hot ninja girls coming after him to take it back. Hinamori Botan is one of those hot ninja girls, but her efforts to attack Shuuji mostly end up inadvertently stripping her. After she concludes that she does not want to steal the sword and kill Shuuji, she ends up deciding to serve him as a ninja instead. Now she must protect him from the other ninja that come to claim his sword and his life!
Go to Ninkoi - Karenbo Hichou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

316 Comments

Aww everyone is so cute in this

This mangaka might as well make sure in each chapter at least one girl has his face in her crotch, whether she is sitting on it or otherwise. Make it the "thing" for this manga. Right now I think it's not in every chapter, just like...most of them.

Spoiler

Does it mean you guys ( Let it Go Scans ) is gonna continue this series!?

Yes. We have the rest of demo's scripts and they are being PRed. Yes, it took a bit of time to get it out but I **hope** to finish it before summer is up.

Spoiler

Does it mean you guys ( Let it Go Scans ) is gonna continue this series!?

dammit a reupload? D:

For the love of all thats pure and chocolatey.... Do i gotta threaten to go to thailand and get a gender change and ensure i get huge boobs to post a photo of myself on uncharted scans website so then i can be on their credits page for bloody once??

The whole chapter in 1 image:

Spoiler

I mean, I'm not entirely sure what you were expecting.

Gotta say I love how he's oblivious to the fact that they're trying to kill each other.

The whole chapter in 1 image:

Spoiler

I just got Vietnam Flashbacks from my dark days as a competitive Twister player...

Spoiler

Those trollfaces at the bottom of page 5... SAVED FOR FUTURE USE.

Success! After so many attempts of failed uploads, I finally got chapter 11 through the server! Consider it a birthday gift to the readers waiting for volume 3 ;)

Bonus chapter: Win.

Kaen, best girl.

Mion, cutest girl.

Botan, bustiest girl.

Renka, most tsundere girl.

In space,no one can ear you lick.

just realized it is created by endou tatsuya

But...that's not how tanning works. You can't get a tan from fire.

Illogical. Her skin is a perfectly honed 1st degree burn... and it looks hot!

The real thing on the other hand... >_>'

Obligatory "She's Hot"

I will now go sit in the bad pun corner and contemplate my shame.

you could say shesgiphy.gif

save me a spot in that corner.

only one way to find out for sure :D sit still....

Wow, she turned white in a flash. Where did that gu*COUGH* lady got that makeup? Many will need it if Great Douche gets to win.

Spoiler

why is the areola size different? 

Obligatory "She's Hot"

I will now go sit in the bad pun corner and contemplate my shame.

So that little makeover magically turned her skin white

Guess it wasn't just a tan?

It's probably from...y'know....Burning? =/

No matter who you are...

No matter where you come from...

Sooner or later...

You WILL be sitting on his face!

Accept it.

THAT is the true power of the Yoiyame. It's why that bozo wants it sooo badly.

She's just perpetually shedding skin and tanning herself with her jutsu.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics