Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 218votes)

Sesuji wo Pin! to ~Shikakou Kyougi Dance-bu e Youkoso~

Alt Names: alt 背すじをピン!と~鹿高競技ダンス部へようこそ~alt Straighten Up! Welcome to Shika High's Competitive Dance Club!
Author: Yokota Takuma
Artist: Yokota Takuma
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Masaharu Tsuchiya is as dorky as they get and is determined to make high school different from middle school. But can he keep his inherent awkwardness from ruining his first day? Furthermore, what club will he join? Surely not something like...dance club?

(Source: Viz Media)
Go to Sesuji wo Pin! to ~Shikakou Kyougi Dance-bu e Youkoso~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Sesuji wo Pin! to ~Shikakou Kyougi Dance-bu e Youkoso~ New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

790 Comments

what happened to the last 3 chapters D: ??

Sounds like teenagers to me.

Growth spurt is scary mmm...~!

Robot kun got an upgrade and can display emotions now. Technology advances at such an incredible pace.

Looks like the tall guy loosened up.

The ones in ch83 are the background couple that appeared in the standard final (the one where she was a 3rd year and him a 2nd year), not the Miyadaiku pair.

It´s a dream, I know.

Is it me, or Tsuchiya has HUGE hands in that last panel?

Robot kun got an upgrade and can display emotions now. Technology advances at such an incredible pace.

Heart... in... throat...

mmmmmmmm I can't wait for the last chapter, really hope we don't have to wait 4 more weeks

They're all grown up. I feel a sudden urge to dote on them for some reason.

and he still is playing with all his got music on high school xD

Is it just me or do they look the same, except stretched longer...

Sounds like teenagers to me.

>we broke up because of you

GOOD

My thoughts exactly.

>long hair

Fucking trash

Panda shirt-kun changed partners.

tsuchii. im so proud of youu

Started from the bottom

Looks like the tall guy loosened up.

Huh, so Tsuchiyakun is someone who gets bigger with praise

PAISEN....PAISEn....PAISen...PAIsen...PAisen...Paisen...paisen...........

I hope PAISEN notices me.

PAISEN....PAISEn....PAISen...PAIsen...PAisen...Paisen...paisen...........

So, the anons are going through the volume omakes. Perhaps it's a sign that they're holding off the last 5 chapters until the final Volume comes out.

Which could prove most fascinating. It'll be nice if there're extra pages or something.

I mean, even if they fill in a lot of the capacity with, say, Koganeiro, there're bound to be some pages leftover for extra content.

I see that a lot of the Bangaihen got shuffled around in the different volumes. Makes me wonder where the two focusing on Miyadaiku/Kashiwa and Miki/Tanya (told from her perspective) went to.

Naomi and Michikage were made for each other.

YOKO omakes heal my broken heart with the power of "hnnng".

Is anyone going to translate the last five chapters?

Just have faith. The anons have gotten this far, they'll deliver.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics