Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.03 - 119votes)

Unbalance Triangle

Alt Names: alt 언밸런스 트라이앵글alt 언밸런스 x 트라이앵글alt 언밸런스x3alt Unbalance Unbalance Trianglealt Unbalance x 3alt Unbalance x Trianglealt Unbalance×3
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Lee Soo Hyun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Taehyun Choi lives with his sister Hakyung Choi. You could say they have a normal life. On the one hand Hakyung has a good job and is successful, however Taehyun isn't good at studying.

His life takes a drastic change when he accidentally learns that he and Hakyung aren't siblings. Which is why he decides to confront her, but then she suffers a serious accident and loses her memory.

This is where everything will change, because those feelings of kinship will become much more important.

Alternate Story:
Unbalance x 2
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/unbalance-x-unbalance-r105
Go to Unbalance Triangle Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Let's open the book on this one. New Window subliminal
  • 1 Replies

344 Comments

T-12 chapters til some other dude pops up and NTRs the brother or something.

Call it a thoroughly-educated hunch.

She may be good at deboning bone inside fish but there's one bone of his when inside her that even she can't debone. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
Spoiler
I don't know why, but it won't...

inb4 unbalance x unbalance x unbalance x unbalance

The title says Unbalance Triangle. WHERE'S THE TRIANGLE??

Waiiittt, waiiittt for it... :D

Spoiler

Phew~ I thought she was gonna get raped...

Who am I kidding... I'm sure IDY will do it in a couple more chapter. *Jumpsfrom this NTR ship*

Seeing a new seinen series, opening it. Wait I know that art, isn't that. ABORT ABORT. It's Im Dal NTR, the guy who managed to make a decent read for about 20 chapters before his NTR fetish makes it in anyway. I'm out, you guys go have fun with this.

G shit? *Hauls ass*

The title says Unbalance Triangle. WHERE'S THE TRIANGLE??

near-rape experience

Im Dal-Young Seal of Authenticity

this kind of thug character is so commonly used, but damn does it still make me want to beat some faces in. go MC!

You DO NOT touch the sexy nee-chan, thug.

Fuck this shit, I bet he gonna add rhape as her backstory too because of his lack of ability to write a fucking decent backstory.

KICK HIS 4TH POINT OF CONTACT!!!!!

I really wish Im-Dal Young would let someone else write for him. His art is actually pretty great, but he has no idea what he wants to write aside from NTR and rape fantasies of his own characters, and he sure as shit doesn't get what the fans want either.

IDY isn't the artist, he's the writer. His artists need to dump him and work with someone else.

get rekt

Just like the old mc this one is a boss!

THE ASSHOLE FUCKING DESERVED IT!

I really wish Im-Dal Young would let someone else write for him. His art is actually pretty great, but he has no idea what he wants to write aside from NTR and rape fantasies of his own characters, and he sure as shit doesn't get what the fans want either.

with this author i wonder when the crazy bitches will appear

Eventually, Freezing is filled with tons batshit crazy girls after all...

I'll be honest, even though this is a story that's been told before, I like this particular case. The interactions between the main characters make the story more engaging, and the way they handle the situations seem very... endearing in a way. Like you could put yourself into any place, and understand what they're feeling because you've been there yourself. Say what you will about the type of story. I find it enjoyable. Plus the not brother sister romances haven't gotten much love in the past 6 or so years.

Five chapters until a third party said something retarded and insensitive that irreparably damaged the main relationship. Jesus, this must be a record for Im-Dal Young.

That seems at odds with the existence of Sweet Guy, another Korean webtoon which shows considerably more (less?) than just panties. Either the author of Sweet Guy is a fearless renegade, giving a half a dozen middle fingers at once to the foolish laws that are not legitimate enough to apply to him, or Im Dal Young/Lishu is engaged in some way over the top censorship. Regardless, the censorship in this one defeats it's entire purpose, which is nothing more than silly fan service/titilation. If you're gonna do a tits and ass comic, dammit, do the BEST tits and ass manga in the universe. If you bring in rays of light like these, you have already lost.

It might have less to do with laws and more to do with where it's published.

Sometimes webtoons have less of a constraint than paper when it comes to laws. Webtoons do have 18+ stories ( like sweet guy ) so I assume it's like this.

with this author i wonder when the crazy bitches will appear

It going

i dont even know what to expect from this author. aside from his drawing, his other ability is shit-tier story is shit, joke is shit, even his motivation is shit(pretty sure he'll drop this halfway)   on an unrelated topic, that ray of light is completely unnecessary isnt it? i mean its not like it blocks anything, so why even bother putting it there, not like u're going to release the blue-ray later....
it going as plan shh

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics