Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 309votes)

Magi no Okurimono

Alt Names: alt マギの贈り物alt Magi'nin Hediyesialt The Gift of the Magi
Author: Yoshizuki Kumichi
Artist: Yoshizuki Kumichi
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Five years ago, Hokazono Akari died in an accident. Now 23 years old, her boyfriend and childhood friend Shiki Daichi still hasn’t found closure. While he chases after memories of her in the world below, she uses every tool at her disposal in heaven above to force him to forget.
Go to Magi no Okurimono Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

107 Comments

Fuck.

fig76uI.png?1

Too many feels.

my kokoro is so brokoro...

While only 1 volume long, I do like it for its briefness - it knows better than to overstay its welcome, which is nice (since then we would be crying a river).

not gonna cry, I'm tough!

tumblr_inline_mokxyfBsVl1qz4rgp.gif

Well...this is heart "shattering"

With the amount of "Jeezus Christ" and "Goddamnit" that I have said, they're probably fucking rich by now, yet they created an asshole of a rule to not interfere with humans. No fucking wonder Christ hasn't returned yet... cause it'd be pointless... LMAO

played the video on the background, while reading chapter 4.... worst idea ever.

Who...who the hell stab javelin in my chest?? That's hurt so much...T,T

.. Agh, my chest. :c

this author knows how our feels work.. damn..

Can't contain my manly tears..

S4HqRGr.jpg

Right in the feels.

Sorry guys...  I got hit

*clutches chest and falls*

Go on... without me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrZHPOeOxQQ

This manga is giving me real PTSD.
Bad idea to read this if you're still grieving over someone you knew.

No wonder we lose items, people in heaven keep taking them.

All aboard the feels train....

Next stop tearsville.

Sorry guys...  I got hit

*clutches chest and falls*

Go on... without me

Chapter 4 art is really a piece of beauty it absolutely astounding

chap 4 is misnumbered as chap 1

Kukuku... I bet he eats ROCK CANDY fuahahahahaHAHAHA!

Umm how many people can understand that, im one of those that can, but it is also no that hard if you search for it. It is the first thing that appears.

I swear, the dude eats too much candy and as a result everything that comes out of his mouth is too sweet.

Kukuku... I bet he eats ROCK CANDY fuahahahahaHAHAHA!

Die Daichi Die! Die Daichi Die!

Oh man I knew I recognized this art, time for another heartwarming yet sad journey. 

This is one of those stories where I wished the main character died. SO THEY COULD BE TOGETHER!!! *SOB*

T.T

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics