Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 131votes)

Zui Wu Dao

Alt Names: alt The First 1alt 最武道
Author: Han Yan
Artist: Han Yan
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: [Summary by OSTNT]

In a world of martial arts, a young boy namned Wu was unable to practice martial arts due to his special body, will he accept his fate and live his life bullied and looked down by others or will he rise and become a master?

Original Webcomic:
http://m.ac.qq.com/comic/index/id/531716
http://www.u17.com/comic/82695.html
Go to Zui Wu Dao Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Love this one New Window maelstrom1981
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there a novel? New Window sentry
  • 3 Replies

214 Comments

can someone remove the ORIGINAL COMIC link??? thats not the original comic link since it hasnt been updated since 2015 and it has way less chapters than we do.....

His new outfit looks almost exactly the same as Luffy's.

Spoiler

Say hello to War God's Pistol Or gomu gomu no alloy ? i don't know

Spoiler

what the fucking point of taming and raising the fire wolf only to not include it into the main party ? The way the manhua's going is heavily implied on this trio of being the main one , meanwhile the firewolf is beaten to a pulp .-.

Was this dropped?

I get a similar vibe from this as Black Clover, but this is so much better.

Spoiler

Great Great Great!!!!!!

Whaaat a failed power up !?? How rare! Thanks for the two chapters!

He didn't fail, just the 'heavenly law' limits breakthroughs. Considering he levelled up 10 days ago, he is still on cool-down.

Whaaat a failed power up !?? How rare! Thanks for the two chapters!

this is awesomeeeeeeeEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope you continue releasing it despite the current problems!!!

i created account on batoto just for this manhua!!!!!

Have to say I really like this series and last two chapters were a real blast (after properly reading them :D )).

Thanks!

Sorry for the mistake in chapter 30, I have uploaded the correct page 18 for chapter 30, otherwise all the pages are in sequence.

We need a xianxia tag xD,

But btw is it me or are the pages kinda in the wrong sequence?

I think the pages may be in the correct order, but there's definitely a problem - chapter 30, page 18 is displaying chapter 29, page 18. I went to the Imperfect Scans website and downloaded the chapter there; but the problem exists in that version, too. Hopefully one of the uploaders will submit a corrected version soon.

Yeah,I think so as well ( for both things :D)

Sorry if the quality isnt as great btw !

Thanks for the chapter!

This MC is totally Luffy, I simply cannot deny anymore. It's not something bad though...

Quite nice to see a take on the xianxia genre with a more light-hearted protagonist. I'm really liking how it progressed.

Could be me, but that open space they're using to train in, doesn't it resemble that one rocky looking area from Bleach. The one Urihara (if I remember right) used? Can't remember what exact episodes.

lol i wonder how many poeple say it

He does in a way resemble luffy, both in art and personality. Other than that it's different I'd say.

Seems like someone doesn't get jokes, lmao.

lol i wonder how many poeple say it

Yeah every manga to you probably is one piece spin off,bleach spin off or naruto spin off.
Haha ,it's always fun seeing such comments.
Great chapters and thanks! Keep bringing more!
Oh and of course we knew MC had some uber powerful hand,but glad we know what is it now.

Seems like someone doesn't get jokes, lmao.

the swiss army knife of martial arts?

star-wars-the-force-awakens-memes-02-swi

I thought this was a one piece spin off?

Yeah every manga to you probably is one piece spin off,bleach spin off or naruto spin off.

Haha ,it's always fun seeing such comments.

Great chapters and thanks! Keep bringing more!

Oh and of course we knew MC had some uber powerful hand,but glad we know what is it now.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics