Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 131votes)

Zui Wu Dao

Alt Names: alt The First 1alt 最武道
Author: Han Yan
Artist: Han Yan
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: [Summary by OSTNT]

In a world of martial arts, a young boy namned Wu was unable to practice martial arts due to his special body, will he accept his fate and live his life bullied and looked down by others or will he rise and become a master?

Original Webcomic:
http://m.ac.qq.com/comic/index/id/531716
http://www.u17.com/comic/82695.html
Go to Zui Wu Dao Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Love this one New Window maelstrom1981
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there a novel? New Window sentry
  • 3 Replies

214 Comments

Awesome!

And that Parting Gift..

This comic is awesome,srsly!

is the series on HIATUS at china????

it's been many months that the last raw is 54...

Pretty sure its near the 80s now

edit: scratch that, you right.

is the series on HIATUS at china????

it's been many months that the last raw is 54...

Why do all of them get to act so badass ! Thanks for the chapter!

Yay!!!! Was beginning to think it was dropped.

Not sure if this is the same one but there is a wuxia novel with the exact same name. - https://liveandlearn88.com/2015/11/04/zui-wu-dao-table-of-contents/ 

That is a novel that just has the same name.

This one at least isn't an adaptation, it's an original Manhua.  You're right about the adaptations though, they're pretty bad about kiddifying them. They just end up removing crucial parts of the story and putting in stupid comedy that detracts from it. Once I discovered the Battle Through the Heavens novel, the manhua just felt like a sick joke at the fans' expense.

Not sure if this is the same one but there is a wuxia novel with the exact same name. - https://liveandlearn88.com/2015/11/04/zui-wu-dao-table-of-contents/ 

This is more of a general issue, but I can't understand why they all decide to adapt the shounen art style and story-telling in the Xianxia adaptations when all it does is hurt the original source material?

All of the Xianxia novels on which these Manhua's are based on, usually are serious and focused on the Dao and enlightenment.. On the adventure and huge characters that seem bigger than the world.. They would be so much better with a style similar to "Ruler Of the land" (Not saying that it's a good art style, but the type of art and story telling is far better in it and suitable for a story of climbing on a mountain of bodies to the top.

This one at least isn't an adaptation, it's an original Manhua.  You're right about the adaptations though, they're pretty bad about kiddifying them. They just end up removing crucial parts of the story and putting in stupid comedy that detracts from it. Once I discovered the Battle Through the Heavens novel, the manhua just felt like a sick joke at the fans' expense.

This is more of a general issue, but I can't understand why they all decide to adapt the shounen art style and story-telling in the Xianxia adaptations when all it does is hurt the original source material?

All of the Xianxia novels on which these Manhua's are based on, usually are serious and focused on the Dao and enlightenment.. On the adventure and huge characters that seem bigger than the world.. They would be so much better with a style similar to "Ruler Of the land" (Not saying that it's a good art style, but the type of art and story telling is far better in it and suitable for a story of climbing on a mountain of bodies to reach godhood.)

Ling er be fried and yet these guys still haven't pulled out their artifacts...come on do it!!! 

It really pisses me off, how short these chapters are...

ty! fav chinese matrial arts manhua <3

Is this series finished in the raws? I took a peek at the raws and I just hope the latest chapter on site( some other manwha site) is not the last chapter...
Edit: Ugh Double posted for some reason
The art is so Eiichiro Oda, but in colour

what the fucking point of taming and raising the fire wolf only to not include it into the main party ? The way the manhua's going is heavily implied on this trio of being the main one , meanwhile the firewolf is beaten to a pulp .-.

I bet the pup will become the guardian beast of the clan

It's getting heated now

See you next year everybody, happy holidays

Oh no, the power of friendship has failed us.

Thank you guys for keeping this alive! really!

THANK YOU!!!

01f87766593933f8562008056f1facab.jpg

damn boi, thanks for the update!

hope u guys release faster :)

Thank you so much for the updates! I was just thinking about how it wasn't for a while. I got worried and then poof! Here they are! Thanks again.

Thanks!

can someone remove the ORIGINAL COMIC link??? thats not the original comic link since it hasnt been updated since 2015 and it has way less chapters than we do.....

I added the qq link with more chapters, but there's a pay wall for them. Keep in mind that the digital uploads tend to lag behind the magazine it's printed in. Not sure if it's a licensing thing, but that's what happens. It's easy enough to find grainy scans of the newest chapter, but they're never as pretty.
You know... This art work seems so familiar. If if I had to describe it... A mix of one piece and fairy tail. Is there a reason for that? Or have I finally gone off the deep end?

This is all the way up to chapter 52+, hope the translations come quicker. Not that I am not grateful for this release of course.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics