Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.26 - 58votes)

Mowang Yu Yongzhe Yu Sheng Jian Shendian

Alt Names: alt 魔王与勇者与圣剑神殿alt The Demon Lord, The Brave Knight and The Sacred Sword Temple
Author: A Yang
Artist: Nao Nao
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: [From OSTNT]

The continent of RAIEO was once ravaged by the Demon Lord and the Demon Race, in the darkest of times a Brave Knight carrying with him a Sacred Sword, saved the continent. After 300 years of peace, with the Sacred Sword now gone and the Sacred Sword Temple being occupied by the Demon Race, the continent of RAIEO is once again at a threat of war. Thus, our protagonist together with his donkey and a mysterious girl embark on a journey to stop the Demon Lord and the Demon Race.

Original Webcomic: http://www.dmzj.com/info/mwyyzysjsd.html
Go to Mowang Yu Yongzhe Yu Sheng Jian Shendian Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

69 Comments

I re-read it just now, twice. Still don’t get it completely. Too bad, I like the art. Also, the donkey.

She doesn't even question why HE would have such a sacred sword?
China is an exact opposite of Japan. They tend to turn popular drama, and anything else to novel. I'm pretty sure I run across Winter Sonata novel (in mandating thought) and on the cover say : based on the popular korean tv-drama winter sonata .

You can just tell that this manhua is butchering some wuxia novel that exists somewhere, still funny though

Why do you think that this is based on a novel and not an original work? Also, does this have any wuxia element to you? Cause I failed to see any Wuxia element in it. Just because a bunch of manhua hitting the English audience are adapted from novels doesn't mean every single one of them are... 

Sorry if I seem aggressive.

You can just tell that this manhua is butchering some wuxia novel that exists somewhere, still funny though

Also, why is this tagged as "harem"? So far it doesn't seem like one. Is it due to something that happens in later chapters or what??!!

The donkey will have the harem.

Donkey is already scoring before Ai Er

Ahaha donkey at the end getting some action, Lol. Glad they explained some events, cuz it seemed like there was a skip last ch.

Also, why is this tagged as "harem"? So far it doesn't seem like one. Is it due to something that happens in later chapters or what??!!

Spoiler

I'm not perfectly sure what kind of "tower" he's giving her along with the toiletries & what she'd do with a "tower" in a "love hotel" .

BUT I believe naturals in the way to go - you've got natural "twin towers" right next to you, right?

Might as well make use of it xD

It's obviously a mistake.

Towel not Tower.

Spoiler

I'm not perfectly sure what kind of "tower" he's giving her along with the toiletries & what she'd do with a "tower" in a "love hotel" .

BUT I believe naturals in the way to go - you've got natural "twin towers" right next to you, right?

Might as well make use of it xD

LMAO! That chapter was fucking hilarious. XD
Spoiler
These chapters end so abruptly.

Man, otherwise this is not bad..

But man, the pacing...

Yeah, the donkey. ^_^

Mr. Donkey For you peasant. 

Well, we know who wears the pants in the relationship.

Yeah, the donkey. ^_^

Well, we know who wears the pants in the relationship.

So then she's not a little girl but would like to be called a little girl.... Now I'm scared of how old she is..

Did anyone else think that girl was the demon lord's daughter? I mean, that pale skin and her clothes on the cover art...

Spoiler

So then she's not a little girl but would like to be called a little girl.... Now I'm scared of how old she is..

You mean she wants the donkey?

She wants the D.

For donkey, of course.

DONKEY IS SCARED SWORD

There's one more sword she wants and the protagonist has it... if you know what I mean. XD

You mean she wants the donkey?

DONKEY IS SCARED SWORD
There's one more sword she wants and the protagonist has it... if you know what I mean. XD

so the swords can transform into human/mythical beings

Because scamming shopkeepers seems like a knightly thing to do... <.<
Did anyone else think that girl was the demon lord's daughter? I mean, that pale skin and her clothes on the cover art...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics