Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 194votes)

Detective Conan

Alt Names: alt 名偵探柯南alt 名侦探柯南alt 名探偵コナンalt ยอดนักสืบจิ๋ว โคนันalt Case Closedalt Détective Conanalt Dedektif Conanalt Detective Conanalt Detektif Conanalt Detektiv Conanalt Detektyw Conanalt 명탐정 코난alt Meitantei Conanalt Thám Tử Lừng Danh Conanalt المتحري كونان
Author: Aoyama Gosho
Artist: Aoyama Gosho
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shinichi Kudo is a high school student who, by using observation and deduction, is good at solving mysteries. While investigating one, he is caught by the criminals that he was watching and forced to take an experimental drug. Leaving him for dead, the criminals disappear. Instead of killing him, however, the drug turns Shinichi into a little kid.

To preserve the illusion of his 'disappearance', Shinichi adopts a new name based on his favorite author (Arthur Conan Doyle) and becomes Conan Edogawa. Ran, his (actually Shinichi's) childhood friend takes this little boy under her wing and brings him to her home. Conan now lives at a detective agency run by Ran's father, but his mind is as keen as ever and he continues to solve mysteries... always allowing Ran's father to take all the credit.

As far as everyone's concerned, Conan is just a little kid anyway... even to Ran. This is *extremely* frustrating to Conan since nobody will listen to a 'little boy'. In spite of this, Conan has a mission... to find the criminals who did this to him and get the antidote to that drug.
Go to Detective Conan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Detective Conan Fan Communities New Window Not-N
  • 2 Replies
Topic Kaito Kid Appearances New Window pistolcream
  • 2 Replies
Topic how do you think detective conan will end? New Window bruhh
  • 1 Replies
Topic anyone here likes vermouth New Window bruhh
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window genz
  • 15 Replies
Topic who is rum? New Window bruhh
  • 9 Replies

774 Comments

O god no, please nooooo.

Not Gunma-prefecture, I can't stand that idiot of an inspector again. Kogoro is a genius in comparison to that guy.
Others may not feel the same way, but I hope DC ends soon (within 900 total chapters), but that's probably not going to be the case unless it's this arc (or next) that ran finds out
The truth is about to get revealed to ran, the other two seem to know already. Once Ran puts 2 an 2 together $h!7 will get rolling.
U know I personally think Conan/Shinichi is better off with Ai Haibara cuz they been thru life/death situation many times.She know his secret, they always there 4 each other,both got turn into a kid so they basically got the same goal.She can know wat he is thinking/hv on his mind, she's smart she help him with cases.They discuss about the cases.Compare to her Ran know nothing about wat actually goin on or wat happen.Even tho other ppl around her found out who actually conan is she still in the darkness even tho she basically with him everyday.Tho i know it not her fault 4 being too dense but i still like Ai better with conan 2gather even more since they're both kid size & both got brain tho she not strong like Ran is but its good like tat so tat whenever she get into trouble/danger conan can b the hero of the day like a prince savin his princess ^_^ sry ConanXRan fans out there juz speakin wat i thought
It's been messing around with the main plot for way~~~~~~~~~ too long
Detective Conan is another word for "filler chapters" lol
I'd say the ratio filler to plot is around 5 to 1 or something like that. Maybe even worse.
o.O 811 chapters!? I just started reading this and I'm liking this so far but can anyone tell me if there are going to be a bunch of filler chapters? I'm cool with filler chapters as long as they're enjoyable to read. But I still want to see the main plot.

And looking at some of the comments it seems there are a lot of filler chapters...I'll still read it though
@Hiroko Ari
If you want to have fun, try counting the number of the changes of seasons this Manga had. XD
Also: Amuro is Bourbon imo.
The main reason the plot isn't starting is because Amuro and Sera are relatively new characters. They have been appearing constantly in these past chapters, so I won't complain. And the cases have been great too, like the last TakagixSato one.
It's gonna be the end of the Bourbon Arc soon, so it will be main plot all the way now(or at least 90% of the time).
@Hiroko Ari- Honestly speaking, he's (Shinichi) is probably going to be a kid as long as Shogakukan is still making money on it, y'know?
awesome ..... a spade's iphone :|
I don't mind the side investigations at all.. they are all very interesting as well.
I agree. He needs to think of adding more of the original plot instead of all of these crazy investigations on the side. I mean come on how much longer is he going to be a kid? Heck how long has he been a kid at this point?
Why won't he focus on the main plot for a change and more than a chapter or two? All those sidecases are repetitive by now and get more and more unbelievable. If he wants to make more Conan he can use the "Short stories" series that also exist.
Serena might be with the FBI and I also get the feeling that she knew Shinichi in the past, but that might just be FBI Intel
Not gonna lie, this is pretty long.
Now we know for sure that one of those three is Bourbon and it seems like the guy who's Mouri's apprentice and the guy living in Shinichi's house know each other
A good series...though whenever this finishes I don't think I'll read it again. Can you imagine how long it'll take?
@aruless given Haibara reaction whenever she sees him, i don't think so
wow so whos bourbon, my guess is the new guy with mori, the gal seems to be related to the fbi(but she give that kind of vibe that maybe shes a double agent), and the other guy(the one who lives in the house of kudo, looks more like his there to protect him. but just my guess xD
I hope this eventually goes back to the plot
"Knightus Detective Conan" and "DCTP" are basically the same thing... I think.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics