Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 135votes)

Hatarakanai Futari (The Jobless Siblings)

Alt Names: alt Ang Walang trabahong Magkapatidalt İşsiz Kardeşleralt 働かないふたりalt Kaka-beradik Pengangguralt The Jobless Siblingsalt Бездельники
Author: Yoshida Satoru
Artist: Yoshida Satoru
Genres: Comedy ComedySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A slice-of-life story about two siblings, both jobless shut-ins.

Haruko is a teenage girl who shares with her brother a love of laying around the house in sweats, watching television and playing video games. Her brother has a few friends, but Haruko has a lot of problems with social anxiety. The two of them pass their days happily playing together, though their mother worries about how she's going to get Haruko to shape up enough to find a husband.

LQ scanlation for the missing chapters up to ch.173: http://hatarakanaifutari.tumblr.com/
Go to Hatarakanai Futari (The Jobless Siblings) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

590 Comments

mm eugenics
I like the bro. He gets things.

I love how the symbol for feces is a soft-serve ice cream swirl.

Can anyone actually contort their butts while defecating to get a stool in that shape?

And even if you can, do you?

just for discussion sake of course. I would think that the shape was inspired by dog's, because i certainly have seen one with swirling form, though not yet to find one as perfectly described as in the emoji and other symbols. maybe the one who made up the shape have found one as such in his lifetime which inspired the whole thing, blessed be the instance.

and i would think that the shape would probably have nothing to do with motioning the body to shape it but rather physic doing it things. factored by the constringency (idk the right word to describe this) of the shit and the distance of the shithole and the poor surface involved. but hey i'm no scientist, and this is just a shitty wild guess. though, i could testify that i have shat an O shaped shit in a squat stool, with shit type 4 in bristol stool chart, and this shit was a long one in one go. this never happened in a sitting toilet though.

so yeah, i would bet a person could shat it into the right shape, given they met the right type of shit and the right distance, and also able to defecate a long enough shit in manners like peeling a long apple's peels. 

and yes. i would, if i could. then i would hire a pro photographer and embalming expert to immortalize it so i could tell my grandchildren that there are things that money can't buy and pass it to the next generation as family heirloom.

if anyone would report this comment, i wouldn't even mad because this comment is really full of shit, if i may say so myself.

Can anyone actually contort their butts while defecating to get a stool in that shape?

I'm willing to bet someone has. Probably filmed it too.

the sister that always has the eyes close (at least they look like that, stereotype) 

has the best eyesight? really xD? (specially since she probably played games near the tv and with the lights out)

Aho Girl gave me banana PTSD

First thing that came to mind when this title showed up in my feed :(

Also, persimmons are the shit, why is she complaining!? Don't try so hard to be like everyone else, lady.

Aho Girl gave me banana PTSD

I want a neighbor that buys me stuff without asking anything in return too...

Well, you better quit that job or whatever school you are in, spend every day in your pjs and hope you have a fairly stressed out neighbor

Vidya gaems.... it warms my heart.

Rereading that chapter, why did the secretary or whatever just stand there while her boss ate his lunch? Who does that? Has she no lunch of her own? Is she just gonna watch him eat? Kinda weird if you think about it.

Also, "it really hit her spot", eh? I wonder what spot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nice move, Dad. Really interesting development there on ch 230.

Someone pls tell me this will actually develop into something...

Mom doesn't have a girlish imagination, she just realized that literally randomly running into someone is the only hope left for her slob daughter.

Though in this case Mom would have to push Haruko from behind

I want a neighbor that buys me stuff without asking anything in return too...

Mom doesn't have a girlish imagination, she just realized that literally randomly running into someone is the only hope left for her slob daughter.

It wouldn't work, because there wasn't a toast in her mouth.

"It's my last hope, Haruko. Give me this."

Mom confirmed shoujo reader

It's amazing that the author can make every character likeable without the contrast of anyone unlikeable

I mean ... his colleague's daughter is kind of a bitch.

Ok, Dad can be rather smooth when it comes down to it.

That wasn't really smooth though...

If anything, he was actually detrimental towards how she sees his son. He put too much attention on the fact that his son has too much free time

It's amazing that the author can make every character likeable without the contrast of anyone unlikeable

Ok, Dad can be rather smooth when it comes down to it.

Lol, what an interesting character introduction.

Yeah, he deserves a harem by now!

Oh and I don’t approve of her cheating >:3

i don't approve that ship :|

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics