Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 61votes)

Fate/stay night - Heaven's Feel

Alt Names: alt Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel
Author: Type-Moon
Artist: Task Ohna
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story takes place in an ordinary Japanese town, Fuyuki City. Hidden from society, there has been a deadly war going on in this town. Seven sorcerers known as "Masters" summon powerful familiars called "Servants," and they all fight each other till the last one. The last one is said to attain the Holy Grail, which will grant them a wish. Only a few know when this War started and what the Holy Grail is, but the war is about to begin again this year.

The main character is Emiya Shirou, who lost his parents in a fire and was adopted by a man who called himself a sorcerer. Admiring his stepfather, he has been training himself to be a sorcerer. However, he had no talent and he could barely use even one type of sorcery. His stepfather has already passed away, and today he's a sorcerer without any skills or knowledge. He is involved in the War of the Holy Grail when he accidentally summons Saber, who is said to be the strongest servant of all...

Heaven's Feel is one of the routes in Fate/stay night. The heroine of this route is Sakura Matou.

Alternate Story:
> Fate/stay night ( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/fatestay-night-r2340 )
Go to Fate/stay night - Heaven's Feel Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

102 Comments

God, Rin is just so adorable...

I always read their dialogue in their voices from the anime, especially Rin's.

You just can't read the latest chapter without this soundtrack

mod edit: All large images/videos must be [spoiler] tags!

Actually Illya and Taiga said (in a Dojo) HF is the "True Ending" of Fate Stay/Night

They were talking of the true ending of the HF's route, not the whole game.

Its pretty nice seeing smug seibah

Spoiler

Actually Illya and Taiga said (in a Dojo) HF is the "True Ending" of Fate Stay/Night

I don't think there -is- a 'true' ending. Some limitations in mind, that is.

Spoiler

Nope.

None of the routes are true cannon, yet they are cannon, 

UBW is also said to be "truth" as is the original fate route (pretty sure it's cannon for archer though)

I don't know if this would have any effect, but I would like to tell that it would be a great help if we had an experienced cleaner who could clean the pages from the original Japanese version (we're currently using the Chinese version). Releases may be faster if we don't have to wait for the Chinese chapter to be released to start redrawing and typesetting. Please contact me if you want to help.

"I ask of you.... are you my master?"

The very moment that defines Fate series itself.

Spoiler

Fate/Stay Night has 3 route.. where the route takes from the beginning Emiya Shirou get helped by Tohsaka rin.. ( she save him with the jewel memento from her father )

Route 1 = Normal End  > Goes to Saber, where Emiya shirou make loves with her.
Route 2 = Good End > Goes to Rin, Where Emiya Shirou make loves with her, and become her discipline.

Route 3 = True Ending > Goes to Sakura, Where Sakura become bad girl,and shirou got spank her with more love juice :v

Spoiler

You didnt have to thinking about How Emiya becomes archer in the future, all you need to do was Watch Heaven Feels because the Story Fate/Stay Night ended on that routes ( Heaven Feels Routes )
Where Rin didnt become his Waifu,
Where Saber didnt exist in the future,
Only Sakura beside him ( in this route there are 2 Ending, Good and Bad, but i think the story will takes good ending )

Thanks for the release...hope you guys will continue it..I would really love to see Saber Alter:D

"I ask of you.... are you my master?"

The very moment that defines Fate series itself.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Page 8, so that "People die when they are killed" Shirou learnt from Kiritsugu?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

You can easily find on the internet the translated visual novel but if you want to read only the story, you can look on youtube or here : http://lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/

Yeah, I remember reading it on the lparchive. Seorin's comments were the best :P

Spoiler

That wasn't the "good" end, it says normal end if you get that.

"Continue in September"...Well, might aswell waiting, watching the movie when it is release, waiting 4 years, watching the anime. Waiting another years, then pick up the manga.

Once Sakura becomes a full-fledged Yandere, she'll rape Emiya-senpai without a moment's hesitation.

That's the easiest way for senpai to notice a kouhai.

iam really confuse this anime 

Trying to understand this world and all the routes hurts my brain.

• RSD likes this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics