Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 111votes)

Groundless - Sekigan no Sogekihei

Alt Names: alt グランドレスalt 隻眼の狙撃兵alt Groundlessalt Groundless - The One-eyed Sniper
Author: Kagemachi Keita
Artist: Kagemachi Keita
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Civil war continues to wage on the island nation of Alistria.

The Waldrons lead a small arms shop on this island when they receive a large order of rifles from the army. However, this turns out to be a ploy by the colonel who made the order. He uses his ties to the rebel army to have them ransack the shop.

Having her husband killed, her daughter taken away and her own left eye lost, Sophia decides to take the only remaining sniper rifle and sets out for revenge.
Go to Groundless - Sekigan no Sogekihei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

127 Comments

Jesus Christ

I optimistically thought : Oh,the revolutionary chick trying to turn off the lights is going to be fine,because is a young girl,so then maybe only gets a shot in the leg or in the-!BANG¡!HEADSHOT¡....ehhh?,uhhh?

Equal rights?Hurray feminism?

I'm not sure which one impress me more, Sophia's skill or Monado's brilliant direction.

Holy fuck that was brutal.

Alright, hope you all enjoyed this latest (and long overdue) chapter!

Now we finally get to see Sophia in some real action again, along with a few other surprises...

Concerning the next chapter, it is actually a two-part drawn out battle-fest, so I will take my glorious time off to attempt to get both done rather than just one within the next 2 weeks. So, expect the next content updates around the beginning of the first week in May, for after that the updates will (unfortunately) take longer due to the future chapter's page lengths being almost doubled (from 20-30 to over 50+).

Again, hope you all enjoyed it, and if you ever spot mistakes, don't hesitate to send me a PM or contact me on the /ak/ threads!

I'll be playing this next chapter when she splits some heads:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLTpKs2ylP4

I bet this the face of the staff after editing/translating every chapter:

Spoiler

well, mostly only Lardagus face after all the cleaning editing typesetting.

Thanks for the update! ^_^ I look forward to more. :)

In before the blood bath

Yeah, I was about to actually put a post about that...
Because of reasons unrelated to the actual work, we have been delayed quite a lot over the past few weeks. I will be editing the ETAs later tonight, but almost everything Groundless-wise has been pushed back by at least 2-4 weeks now. Sorry for the lack of info, but hopefully we (or rather, I) will be finally getting back on track.

In the mean time, you all can read other /ak/ scans works that are coming out soon, including the next chapter of Upotte!! and more GuP-related works soon.

No problem. Thanks for the response. I look forward to your future releases. :)

According to /ak/'s wiki, they were expecting to have volume 3 completed last month, and possibly even have started volume 4 by now. I wonder what caused the delay. :\

Yeah, I was about to actually put a post about that...

Because of reasons unrelated to the actual work, we have been delayed quite a lot over the past few weeks. I will be editing the ETAs later tonight, but almost everything Groundless-wise has been pushed back by at least 2-4 weeks now. Sorry for the lack of info, but hopefully we (or rather, I) will be finally getting back on track.

In the mean time, you all can read other /ak/ scans works that are coming out soon, including the next chapter of Upotte!! and more GuP-related works soon.

According to /ak/'s wiki, they were expecting to have volume 3 completed last month, and possibly even have started volume 4 by now. I wonder what caused the delay. :\

This chapter broke my thrill meter limit. I hope the next will do the same.

Damn, the art in this chapter just go up to a whole new level.

Spoiler

Use spoiler tags, buddy. Also,

Spoiler

Spoiler

where did u get the raws?

From the translator's site, a.k.
This story is awesome. How had I not found this yet?

No she's not! I don't even understand japanese moonrunes but I'm sure it's not what you think at all.

where did u get the raws?

A sniper so good, even her allies don't know she's around.

I love this manga.

Plot spoiler:

Spoiler

No she's not! I don't even understand japanese moonrunes but I'm sure it's not what you think at all.

I didn't realize this until I reread chapter 9 today, but the guy in the lower right panel?

Spoiler

Hope you all liked this two-for-one combo I did. The two chapters meshed well together, so I decided to upload them both at the same time.

I'll have the volume 2 extra 4komas out by this afternoon, and I'll get Volume 3 started by posting up the cover this weekend.

Expect Chapter 10 sometime late next week to the beginning of March, or around that time.

Again, enjoy the new chapters!

Wow, so much thanks for SPOILER, please someone give him a medal

Um, can you please put the quote in spoilers? Because now people who do not want to see it might accidentally do so. It does not really affect me, but some people dislike knowing what will come before they are there in the story. 

Plot Spoiler :

Spoiler
Wow, so much thanks for SPOILER, please someone give him a medal

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics