Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 156votes)

Kengan Asura

Alt Names: alt ケンガンアシュラalt Kengan Ashuraalt 拳愿阿修罗
Author: Sandrovich Yabako
Artist: Daromeon
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Since the Edo periods of Japan, gladiator arenas exist in certain areas. In these arenas, wealthy business owners and merchants hire gladiators to fight in unarmed combat where winner takes all. Tokita Ohma, nicknamed "Asura", joins these arenas and devastates his opponents. His spectacular ability to crush his enemies catches the attention of the big business owners, including the Nogi Group chairman, Nogi Hideki.

============Notice================
Please refrain from further changing the image on the comic page. Non-compliance will result in a warning.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Kengan Asura Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kenga Ashura Discord New Window lcie nimbus
  • 0 Replies
Topic Your Fave Fighter New Window Sunset Sullivan
  • 5 Replies
Topic Round 1, place ya bets! (Tournament Prediction Thread) New Window SystematicChaos
  • 4 Replies

909 Comments

Why doesn't he get Ippo's brain thing then

Sawpang would need a brain for that. So obviously he has no brain that can be attacked and simply operates by reflexes stored in his brainstem. This is completely scientific.

New contender for "greatest ass" in this manga: That C.E.O.'s chin.

Spoiler

His brain is just like his bones, this kind of training only makes it harder.

The mangaka prob has a brain disorder of some sort to write some of this shit tbh.  But I mean that in a good way.

Oh, man. I was super hyped for Josuke to beat people up until I saw his opponent was Shounen Edgelord. Now I think he's probably gonna lose...

But he doesnt show anything edge yet, apart from sasuke look alike

New contender for "greatest ass" in this manga: That C.E.O.'s chin.

Glad to see Kuwabara in action!

Oh, man. I was super hyped for Josuke to beat people up until I saw his opponent was Shounen Edgelord. Now I think he's probably gonna lose...

Miss Tomoko's backstory is the best backstory.

His brain is just like his bones, this kind of training only makes it harder.

Saw Paing was getting his skull and brain destroyed

Gotta love everybody's reactions to that Mockey.

The interesting character loses in favor of some annoying snotty brat? Time to unfollow.

He wasn't that interesting. Plus if the fisher won it would be another Nippon Banzai, truly the greatest nation on Earth match. Saw Paing was getting his skull and brain destroyed since he was 5 while that other guy was killing whales and attacking whale terrorists. It's clear whose training was more hardcore.

The interesting character loses in favor of some annoying snotty brat? Time to unfollow.

It's a running theme in Kengan Asura. :P

Is that Jin Kazama?

Yeah, that is from T7. 

Thank God, I was about to read all his line with Micke Mouse's voice.

Epic Mockey 

Deadly Death Dead Die tournament? Man, who gave name to this..

It's Sasuke time

Spoiler

The whole idea behind the Kengan matches was to avoid fights between the merchants, and now we see another Kengan member killed so easily, adding to the list.

Muteba won against probably the most disgusting antagonist so far, so that's not entirely true. And while Karo was definitely the good guy of this fight, I wouldn't really call Saw Paing himself a bad guy though.

No, but the mastermind behind him is, which is the one that got benefited the most from Saw Paing's win.

Pretty sure Adon Saw Paing will win.

Old big guys usually lose in shounen/seinen series.

Wished I had bet some bitcoins :(

>Treating Saw Paing like he’s a bad guy

Wow, the shit taste is real. Karo was never going to succeed anyways. It’s pretty much pointed out that he was set up for this shit.

That's the problem with tournament arcs. The bad guys are not allowed to lose until they fight the MC. The more atrocious they are until then, the more satisfying their defeat. Which sadly means we get a lot of victims just for the sake of hyping that fight. Which is kinda sad, because I don't really care about this MC that much.

Muteba won against probably the most disgusting antagonist so far, so that's not entirely true. And while Karo was definitely the good guy of this fight, I wouldn't really call Saw Paing himself a bad guy though.

Now he is fucking dead. Bad guys win again.

That's the problem with tournament arcs. The bad guys are not allowed to lose until they fight the MC. The more atrocious they are until then, the more satisfying their defeat. Which sadly means we get a lot of victims just for the sake of hyping that fight.
Which is kinda sad, because I don't really care about this MC that much.

Shift+F5 can help too.

It wasn't a problem with the chapter being too recent, I couldn't even see the older chapters' pages as long as I was on "Image Server EU". Somebody already fixed the problem though.

Click the settings-button next to page selection box and change to another image server. It fixed the problem for me.

Shift+F5 can help too.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics