Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 76votes)

Boku to Kotori-chan

Alt Names: alt ぼくとことりちゃん
Author: Nonohara Chiki
Artist: Nonohara Chiki
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kotori-chan and Hi-chan promised to marry each other when they grow up. But 10 years forward, the only one who’s actually “grown” is Kotori-chan, while Hi-chan still looks like a grade schooler. Hilarity ensues.
Go to Boku to Kotori-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

158 Comments

Wait, why? Next you gonna tell me Sensei Lock-On is gonna end too. (pls no)

What a rush ending, damn!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Are the editors of the magazine single dudes who hates romance or something....
P/s : good job, one of the cutest romance manga out there. So sad it's ended .

END??? WAAATTT?

I had the same reaction.

END??? WAAATTT?

Damn, Hi-chan. Man the fuck up.

Well its come to this again.  The good old jealousy leading to relationship advancement of the two leads.  I kind of wish that it didn't come to this and their relationship develops at its own pace without outside influences but, I can see why Hi-chan would need the small push for him to get over his complex about his short stature. 

what's this?! a story spanning more than one chapter??

Pft. Who does that rival think he is? He's got no chance. It's actually kind of sad of how little of a chance he's got!

AI! GIVE HI-CHAN SOME OF THAT GROWTH PILL!

Spoiler

Notebooks don't have any blood though.  You kinda need that for any sort of reaction... any.

nope,

♥ ♥ ♥

there you go, internet just loved you without having any blood.

Notebooks don't have any blood though.  You kinda need that for any sort of reaction... any.

B-but the power of love and sugary sweetness of moe surpasses logic!

I'm really feeling it!

Somehow I can feel that notebook getting hot and beet red.

What is this hot bubbly emotion I'm feeling...?

Somehow I can feel that notebook getting hot and beet red.

Sigh...

Where's my insulin?

Aw shit it's back after a MONTH. Now I know what the sadness in my heart was.

It was worse than a bear... it was a cockblocker!

you can't cockblocker what is already self cockblocked....

he ain't getting anything even if he tries to sleep with her you know... it just wouldn't work right, LOL

Not to mention Kotori's super dense, she thinks sleep together are just like a pajama party and bears are teddy bears eating honey...

What the heck, why did they cover her legs in mosaic?  Oh, wait, nevermind, those are just her leggings.

Wearing those leggings is sure to make her easy to spot from another prefecture,

Why author did have to destroy such a perfect manga with siscon brother? -_-

Hey, Siscon brothers are hilarious. Especially when they find a love interest and their heart is split between sister and girlfriend.

Why author did have to destroy such a perfect manga with siscon brother? -_-

It was worse than a bear... it was a cockblocker!

so... he does that while in class and other girls around?... doesn't sound right.

Well, maybe Hi-chan is an exhibitionist... you never know. :V

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics