Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 76votes)

Boku to Kotori-chan

Alt Names: alt ぼくとことりちゃん
Author: Nonohara Chiki
Artist: Nonohara Chiki
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kotori-chan and Hi-chan promised to marry each other when they grow up. But 10 years forward, the only one who’s actually “grown” is Kotori-chan, while Hi-chan still looks like a grade schooler. Hilarity ensues.
Go to Boku to Kotori-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

158 Comments

Instead of chocolate, Hi-chan would rather eat up Kotori-chan! KYAAAAAA! XD

Make up your mind, who should eat whom? :P
Instead of chocolate, Hi-chan would rather eat up Kotori-chan! KYAAAAAA! XD

T-the middle one?! *_*

Definitely.

T-the middle one?! *_*

Then, he grows up and ends up being super hot. XD

Spoiler

Smooth.

Spoiler

My sides fell apart while reading this.
Spoiler

I see why he can't call it a date.

Spoiler

interesting talks...

while I was on the other manga's comment talking about how lolicons aren't bad, here is talking about shotacons, lol.

Most parts of Japan have clauses in their statutory laws making exceptions for romantic relationships. The laws are done by-prefecture though, since the national age of consent is still 13 for some reason. Also, no matter where you go two 14 year olds would never be put in jail, since the law applies to people over and under 18.

Something I've wondered--where I live the laws have a "close in age" exception, so that two 14-year-olds can't be put in the slammer for statutorily raping each other.  Anyone know if that's a thing in (various parts of ) Japan?

Actually, the laws regarding sexual consent in Japan are a LITTLE more complicated than that. While it's true that the age of consent in Japan is 13 according to national law, every single prefecture and district in the country has an obscenity law that forbids sexual activity with someone under the age of 18 (unless there's an established relationship and parental consent).

Something I've wondered--where I live the laws have a "close in age" exception, so that two 14-year-olds can't be put in the slammer for statutorily raping each other.  Anyone know if that's a thing in (various parts of ) Japan?

an obscenity law that forbids sexual activity with someone under the age of 18

That's why you don't just go around telling the police you had sex :)

In Japan, the age of sexual consent is 13,

Actually, the laws regarding sexual consent in Japan are a LITTLE more complicated than that. While it's true that the age of consent in Japan is 13 according to national law, every single prefecture and district in the country has an obscenity law that forbids sexual activity with someone under the age of 18 (unless there's an established relationship and parental consent).

I bet at the end of the series Hi-chan becomes the tallest character of them all.

Mamoru-niichan is trying to sink my ship. Can we kill him?

So, I take it all with Takanashi name have a fondness for the small...

Raccoon is quite fitting though, since they are ferocious little critters[Never pet a wild animal, stress, anger or infections could induce unwished reactions (no Rabies please xD)]. Reminds me of that Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei- girl who was always clad in bandages because she pulled every animals tail which she thought off that it was cute.

Time for some Bear Grills-like phrase:"petting them might be threatening, but grilling will be filling"  :)

Wait, why are his sleeves so long again? Even if the shirt is too big for him in general those sleeves are waaaaaaaay too long.

Well as a character they're his charm points. If he didn't have the sleeves then he'd just be short. By giving him the sleeves his character is established visually - he's someone who is too short for his age and eager to become taller.

dwarfism in a cute way.

It's DoraTora!

dwarfism in a cute way.

Spoiler

gochisosama deshita

Don't forget to mind your sugar levels.

Oh su~re, when they stare it's cute but when we do it it's sexual harrassment. LMAO! XD

Spoiler

gochisosama deshita

Inb4 he wishes for both his physical growth and her mental growth, it makes her outgrow their childhood promise, he regrets his wish, but it was allll a dream!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics