Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 142votes)

Taki Takanosuke no Sanpo Jikan

Alt Names: alt 瀧鷹之介の散歩時間alt Taki Takanosuke's Walking Time
Author: Asami Mart
Artist: Asami Mart
Genres: Seinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Taki Takanosuke, an elderly gentleman who likes taking walks. Along the way, he also manages to capture the hearts of many women.
Go to Taki Takanosuke no Sanpo Jikan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

155 Comments

Taki Takanosuke no Sanpo Jikan will end on December 19 in Comic Ryu.

:(

Taki Takanosuke no Sanpo Jikan will end on December 19 in Comic Ryu.

I have come to the conclusion that, starting with Taki San, I really like all the characters in this manga.  They are all people that I would love to meet and interact with.  The whole story makes me want to go out and build a clock tower!

Pretty sure you'll be older tomorrow too.

Yeah u too lol

savage.

Well, my yuri senses are sure tingling, but it's probably an illusion -- perhaps a deliberately fostered illusion, but it will still end up being Not Like That.

Sigh.

Yuri? In MY chinese comic book about a dandy old man?

is it me or the old dude is older now?

is it me or the old dude is older now?

hmm do you guys think oriko is jinbei daughter?

so is this Conecone sensei manga after he shaved his beard and stopped being an archeologist?

So she and Taki never got married? They make a good couple.

Oh gawd, Young Taki with mustache is just lady killer machine there, that's how you develop a charming feature mmm...

A flashback or chapter featuring the clock repair guy would be nice so we can see what happened to him.

I wore a mustache once for a while.  Its story was that my early-20s self thought it would look cool.

In retrospect . . . what was I thinking?!

Turns out I'm not really a guy who suits just a mustache.

Amusingly, if I did, my freakin beard follows suit... and I still wonder until this day why this happened despite having some weird shit happen in my life.

"Every mustache has a story"

That is some deep meaning mustache.

I wore a mustache once for a while.  Its story was that my early-20s self thought it would look cool.

In retrospect . . . what was I thinking?!

Turns out I'm not really a guy who suits just a mustache.

GAAAAH!!! The feels this chapter gave me! =(

"Every mustache has a story"

That is some deep meaning mustache.

Based on the flashback chapters,

Spoiler

man i cant stop admiring his body...

Swaganosuke is forever!

Why do I have a feeling that this manga will end with the old man pass away in peace or something like that?

No! This series shall never end!

Why do I have a feeling that this manga will end with the old man pass away in peace or something like that?

Spoiler

Well, maybe you should stop being so grim, Reaper.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics