Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 46votes)

Colorless Girl

Alt Names: alt 무색소녀alt Renksiz Kız
Author: Lame
Artist: Lame
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Jinah is a girl who’s always alone and has a depressed expression. Eunwoo feels uneasy about her behavior and is concerned that she’ll commit suicide so he constantly hovers around her. A risky story about teenagers’ emotions, a debut work drawn by Lame!

Raw: http://www.lezhin.com/comic/colorlessgirl
Go to Colorless Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

65 Comments

no just NO.

Well, Fuuka-death number 2 incoming.

Time to crawl into a corner ;-;

i am so anxious for the next chapter

so sweeet ...

i wonder why this webtoon is underrated (not in bato.to) ?

There better be a happy ending of this!! soooo gooood!

This chapter was very moving.

Next time he'll give her a ring.

"If you liked it, then you shoulda put a ring on it" - Beyonce

Next time he'll give her a ring.

The tragedy tag...

If the tragedy tag is strickly for what happened in the past, then i'm a little sad. Seeing how the tragedy tag can deter some readers away from this gem of a story.

Then again, who knows what happens later in the story. Hopefully i'm not foreshadowing anything u_u

I think I got a case of shipper feels with this chapter </3

I love this story so far! I can't wait for more

God damn it new girl, give me back my precious development.

She wears a lot of brown though! Every other character wears brighter colors, and the background is mostly brown so Jinah blends into crowds very easily.

Actually if you've noticed, Jinah is also very desaturated in color compared to other characters (especially if you compare the skin tones), hence, Colorless Girl :')

ALSO! Update! Hoorah! So plan here is that we try to finish this within this week, we'll be uploading the chapters one at a time instead of mass releasing them (just to let the feels sink in y'know). Great? Great.

Clearly, the title of this manhwa[/size] is a lie, considering that the girl is indeed coloured... lol.

She wears a lot of brown though! Every other character wears brighter colors, and the background is mostly brown so Jinah blends into crowds very easily.
Aaahhhh. This is just my cup of tea :") I really hope she don't do it. Thanks for this 2kb

How do I do that?

when your reading a chapter of any manga, above any of the pages you see The manga title, chapter name, and the people who translated it. 

To the right of the box that gives the translators group is a cog wheel icon. You wanna click that and it will give your options on what server to switch to~

If you can't see some images, there's always the option to change image servers ^^

How do I do that?

Interesting.  Fairly hard stuff.

chapters chapters, thx bby

It's nice to that if there is a significant delay, you guys will give us more than one chapter!

Also, I can't see some of the pages for chapter one. Is it because I'm using Safari on my iPad?

No problem :'D We try to go by a weekly release for webtoons that also follow that schedule, but if that doesn't work out, we'll try to make up for it. 

If you can't see some images, there's always the option to change image servers ^^

It's nice to that if there is a significant delay, you guys will give us more than one chapter!

Also, I can't see some of the pages for chapter one. Is it because I'm using Safari on my iPad?

"Since my mom told me that the only thing I was good at was not important and useless"

Oh God. Did her mom really say that to her? It might be her weird perceptions again or she's just simply exaggerating, otherwise, her mom's a horrible mother. D:

wow 5 chapters update, thank you, nice work

Have fun with five more chapters! :') Our present to you if you just finished testing season! (like I have)

I can really relate to Jinah at this point, I'm pretty sure a number of you can too. Aaahh poor bby, everything will be alright q_q

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics