Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 67votes)

Ichi

Alt Names: alt いちalt
Author: Shimozawa Kan & Shinohara Hana
Artist: Shinohara Hana
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichi is a lone goze (blind woman singer) who carries only a shamisen (a traditional Japanese stringed instrument) and a walking stick with a hidden blade inside. When necessary, she uses her exceptional sword skills to fight off yakuza and other villains.
Go to Ichi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thoughts about Ichi New Window KanameFujiwara
  • 1 Replies

55 Comments

Very interesting story so far. It is a bit weird how Zatoichi is a girl in this series though. If you haven't heard of him before though i guess it doesn't matter.

Um actually Im suprised you havvnt heard of Ichi before, its very weird. See Ichi is a well known reboot of the Zatoichi movies where a new blind protaginist was revieled to be a woman. She was in fact trained by Zatoichi and is on a never ending quest to find him once more and thank him for her training. It has its own movie to boot, a definite see if your a fan of Zatoichi.
i'd like to hug ichi :3
Very interesting story so far. It is a bit weird how Zatoichi is a girl in this series though. If you haven't heard of him before though i guess it doesn't matter.
Hoho- plot seems interesting! <3 I'll give it a go.
I wonder why the type is manhwa while the content is a manga. Read from right to left, lots of Japanese Kanji, and the mangaka/author is Japanese. I dont see any reason to put this as a manhwa, so why?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics