Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 225votes)

Because She is a Little Girl, I am Excited Sexually.

Alt Names: alt はすはすさせろ!!alt Because She is a Little Girl I am Excited Sexually.alt hasuhasu Sasero!!alt hshs Sasero!!alt Hshs Sasero!!alt hshsさせろ!!alt Let Me Smell You!!alt Она малышка, что меня и возбуждаетalt Дай-ка тебя нюхнуть!
Author: Yuzuki Ryouta
Artist: Yuzuki Ryouta
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsuji Motochika is a guy who loves little girls. Yuna looks like a little girl, but she's actually older than Tsuji. Also, she likes much older men.

Together, they make an agreement to show each other's greatest desires - Tsuji's father and Yuna's little sister - and in the process, learn that age is only a number.

...Okay, you read the title, right? Then you know exactly what this series is going to be about - it couldn't be more literal than that. No need to go so quickly, we won't judge you (though secretly, we will).

Original Webcomic:
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/12723
Go to Because She is a Little Girl, I am Excited Sexually. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

255 Comments

Oh, so this will be an actual romcom then where she "dates" him pretending she's the little sister?

I'm... surprised

lolicon, ojicon, fake loli, fake grown up ...

so many "entertainment" in here ...

Honestly, I'm not reading this. And you guys should all be taken to the FBI, if they're even monitoring this website.

why don't they just chase real criminal there instead someone who just reading book ...

they should make mass killing in my country instead because great injustice is happening in my country ...

I wish it wasn't a 4 koma other than that no complaints xP

Honestly, I'm not reading this. And you guys should all be taken to the FBI, if they're even monitoring this website.

So, all it needs to be taken by FBI is reading a fictional manga about fictional lolicon which didn't have any direct impact to real world, only feature fictive lolis, and obviously didn't harm any lolis during the manga making?

Wow, FBI is not as professional as it should be nowadays if they actually will waste their time taking us instead of hunting real child rapists out there... :P

how did "hasuhasu(sniff sfx) sasero" becomes 

"Because She Is a Little Girl, I Am Excited Sexually" ?

Try to visit the link provided on the Description, go on...

You too OtaKael...

I was also wondering that. I think people take waaaay too many liberties with naming series sometimes. I don't have a problem with loliconism as a fantasy (Otherwise I wouldn't be reading this) but seeing that title in my feed, especially when it's not even the correct title, makes me a bit uncomfortable. I'm realy tempted to change it to something closer to the original, like "Let me Sniff You!"

If not me, then someone else should do it, because the title is just plain incorrect.

Let the door hit you on the way out.

i have mixed feelings but 

2b2b0a69b9044eef3d79e03101eec1a5922a51cc

i can't think a better meme for this one

Ah fuck it. Hell it is then.

/follows

I will never, NEVER understand Japan and it's sniffing fetish.
I just don't get it.

we sniff something because some part of human bodies excrete pheromone... said pheromone could find on sweat. Urine etc.. i like sniffing my wife sweat...

noooooo please noooo

I will never, NEVER understand Japan and it's sniffing fetish.
I just don't get it.

Smells aren't an exclusively Japanese feitsh in the slightest bit.

That would be an unlawful violation of the rights of American citizens, but ok whatever you believe.

Honestly, nobody cares. Bye.

That soft hill though

This speaks to me. I understand Tsuji. Little girls are a gift.

Spoiler

Then I see this manga and how popular it is.

Good to know a majority of men are actually pedos.

"Pedos."

Implying a true master lolicon supreme would even consider glancing at a 3dpd child when his glorious washboards are only a few clicks away.

A craddle robber and a grave robber... Seems that the fake loli's not loli sister is the in between when it comes to these extreme perverts.

And even without love, the fake loli isn't aging, though she's a pervert. And if she doesn't want to look like a little kid, maybe she should ditch the large ribbon? It makes her look like a little kid. She's also got normal tastes, since it is quite obvious she has a bit of a crush on the lolicon MC.

Best girl is fake loli's high school aged sister.

Seems like younger bro will get a girl in this series.

Probably not. If lolicon and fake loli get married, that makes little brother and sister into siblings-in-law, which would make any relationship they have beyond that a form of incest. This is not that type of manga.

Besides, it looks more like he pities the poor girl, not that romance may form.

Read chapter 1 again. Our true loli haven't made her appearance yet.

Spoiler

All this time its the fake loli.

Wait, after reading chapter 3, could it be?

Spoiler

Lolicon, fake loli DILF lover and unrequitted love imouto.

The manga.

Followed.

Spoiler

...I honestly can't get over how adorable the art is....

Oh, come on, you read the title. You know exactly what this series is going to be about. Don't make the excuse that the random button sent you here or that you just checked the recent releases. We won't judge you (though secretly, we will).

O.ok

a new chapter finally came out!

No lewd but followed for LOLicon.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics