Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 225votes)

Because She is a Little Girl, I am Excited Sexually.

Alt Names: alt はすはすさせろ!!alt Because She is a Little Girl I am Excited Sexually.alt hasuhasu Sasero!!alt hshs Sasero!!alt Hshs Sasero!!alt hshsさせろ!!alt Let Me Smell You!!alt Она малышка, что меня и возбуждаетalt Дай-ка тебя нюхнуть!
Author: Yuzuki Ryouta
Artist: Yuzuki Ryouta
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsuji Motochika is a guy who loves little girls. Yuna looks like a little girl, but she's actually older than Tsuji. Also, she likes much older men.

Together, they make an agreement to show each other's greatest desires - Tsuji's father and Yuna's little sister - and in the process, learn that age is only a number.

...Okay, you read the title, right? Then you know exactly what this series is going to be about - it couldn't be more literal than that. No need to go so quickly, we won't judge you (though secretly, we will).

Original Webcomic:
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/12723
Go to Because She is a Little Girl, I am Excited Sexually. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

255 Comments

Ummh...maybe it's a good idea to run a cookie-tracking cleaner program after reading this.

And upgrade the firewall...And turn-off the computer...And move to another country...and have facial surgery..ASAP.

(That warning in the description is gold)

"Because She is a Little Sister, I am Excited Sexually" would have been a better title for a better manga, in my honest opinion.

What the hell are sweet weeners?? If it is what I think, I will wait for that dirty joke xD Isn't this guy a lot like the one from Acchi Kocchi? (He would have been happy there with a fake loli as a classmate XD)

138 cm mmm...~!

Oh boy that's like very small mmm...

Btw this is 182 cm vs 138 cm girls looks like mmm...

9232c560f6ce3c59948d315c18e2f98c.jpg

So, let's first assume everyone has already reached that of a legal age, if Tsuji married to the sister of Yuna, and Yuna became Tsuji's new mother, how would they call each other?

That's some subtitle for ants.

...Or maybe it's a meta-subtitle, referring to the little girl = subtitles also have to be little?

Still, "Let me smell you!" or "hasu hasu sasero!" sounds better than the not-very-moral-or-legal alternative.

It's a double-edged bait! Both a surefire click-bait and dangerous jail-bait all in one sentence! :P

お? a new chapter? 

it just goes out of control by each chapter

Hello police, my old friend

that title is so...

lmao

*following*

The subtitles are there.

Bigger version

Spoiler

That's some subtitle for ants.

...Or maybe it's a meta-subtitle, referring to the little girl = subtitles also have to be little?

Still, "Let me smell you!" or "hasu hasu sasero!" sounds better than the not-very-moral-or-legal alternative.

This manga suddenly become the most popular manga at the moment...  :lol:

The subtitles are there.

Bigger version

Spoiler

Spoiler

It's almost like, the author had realized how dangerous the subtitle are so he does his best to conceals them. :P

I swear, Japanese have no idea how to use English titles... Reminds me of "It is up to me to fill my sister's stomach".

Still, the volume cover used for the series here doesn't seem to have any subtitles. It's just "hasuhasu sasero!!".

The subtitles are there.

Bigger version

Spoiler

He meant the Excited Sexually one is the official one.

So that last part of the description still makes sense.

The manga's title was changed(on Batoto) to "Let me Smell You!!", that's what I was referring to.

They changed it back now though.

Unfortunately, the first group weren't the ones that named this manga.

I swear, Japanese have no idea how to use English titles... Reminds me of "It is up to me to fill my sister's stomach".

Still, the volume cover used for the series here doesn't seem to have any subtitles. It's just "hasuhasu sasero!!".

North Americans are too occupied mass killing in other countries to go do it in yours. Hahahahaha

*sigh* ...

when you don't need them, they appear ...

and when you need them, they won't appear ... shucks ...

Can't the title changed to its Japanese name? It's so click-bait...

it's as good as ever ...

I have to agree, the title is crap. It's not even a translation, it's just something the first group doing it came up with.

it's an official "sub title" ...

Stop right there criminal scum

Good God, that cover is getting bigger in presence the more often i sees it.

And now the last part of description makes no sense

He meant the Excited Sexually one is the official one.

So that last part of the description still makes sense.

The translation is official. It's on all three volume covers.

And now the last part of description makes no sense

I have to agree, the title is crap. It's not even a translation, it's just something the first group doing it came up with.

4233018l?

Unfortunately, the first group weren't the ones that named this manga.

The translation is official. It's on all three volume covers.

Can't the titlke changed to its Japanese name? It's so click-bait...

Anyway,

tbh it's interesting how those two relationship will develop :> C'mon nee-san, you just need 30 years for him to develop like that! But how to keep her like her now, that I don't know...

Two nukes wasnt enough

I can't read this shit without fapping at least 3 times..

I'm too embarrassed to read this in public but with a title like this I feel like I'm obligated to. Go hard or go home, y'know?

Why are you reading manga in public? I don't think people even read comics from their own countries in public.

I'm too embarrassed to read this in public but with a title like this I feel like I'm obligated to. Go hard or go home, y'know?

lolicon, ojicon, fake loli, fake grown up ...
so many "entertainment" in here ...

why don't they just chase real criminal there instead someone who just reading book ...
they should make mass killing in my country instead because great injustice is happening in my country ...

North Americans are too occupied mass killing in other countries to go do it in yours. Hahahahaha

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics