Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 133votes)

Mizutama Honey Boy

Alt Names: alt Şeker Çocukalt Polka Dot Honey Boyalt 水玉ハニーボーイalt 水珠HoneyBoy
Author: Ike Junko
Artist: Ike Junko
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mei Sengoku is an independent girl and captain of her high school kendo club who enjoys helping others in need. This has earned her a lot of admirers among the girls at her school, as well as a guy named Shirou Fuji well-known at school for his girly way of speaking and gestures. When Shirou asks Mei to go out with him, she simply rejects him, but he comes back the next day and tells her he's not going to give up on her so easily.
Go to Mizutama Honey Boy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

178 Comments

Because the author can add fanservice without advancing the progress of the main relationship, thus extending serialization indefinitely. It's also a dumb way to create fanservice scenes that would be out of character for the male lead. That's why you get a lot of shoujo where the girl will be kissed, groped, or otherwise assaulted before the male lead even gets to say "I like you". This way you can maintain self-insert fanservice without upsetting the "pure" romance between the heroine and male lead. It's fucking annoying. I liked when shoujo was a lot less SOL and more dramatically driven, with proper plot progression and passage of time. The stuff drawn in the 90s may have worse art, but they still far surpass the majority of things drawn nowadays.

This explanation doesn't make a ton of sense to me if it's shoujo.  I mean, why would young girl fans other than a yuri audience be "serviced" by seeing "fanservice" scenes of girls in underwear etc?

The inferiority between Fuiji and the heroine is getting annoying, since the manga is seriously only focusing on the heroine and her hobbies, Fuiji's character traits go largely without being showcased. It's just turning into a weak loser x a strong kendo girl.

What is it with newer romance manga and it's incessant need for a rival-but-not-rival that gets to see/know everything about the main love interest before the main character? This is probably the third manga I read that within a couple months of each other have had chapters pointing out a side character seeing the main love interest naked, in underwear, etc more than once while the MC is kept at an arms distance.

The first time it was a weird plot device. By now it's just getting annoying.

Because the author can add fanservice without advancing the progress of the main relationship, thus extending serialization indefinitely. It's also a dumb way to create fanservice scenes that would be out of character for the male lead. That's why you get a lot of shoujo where the girl will be kissed, groped, or otherwise assaulted before the male lead even gets to say "I like you". This way you can maintain self-insert fanservice without upsetting the "pure" romance between the heroine and male lead.

It's fucking annoying. I liked when shoujo was a lot less SOL and more dramatically driven, with proper plot progression and passage of time. The stuff drawn in the 90s may have worse art, but they still far surpass the majority of things drawn nowadays.

not sure but, i felt that this story is getting bored...
well at least it's still funny...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I

What is it with newer romance manga and it's incessant need for a rival-but-not-rival that gets to see/know everything about the main love interest before the main character? This is probably the third manga I read that within a couple months of each other have had chapters pointing out a side character seeing the main love interest naked, in underwear, etc more than once while the MC is kept at an arms distance.

The first time it was a weird plot device. By now it's just getting annoying.

Hmmmmm time to read something that will confuse my body

Thaaaaanks Hachimitsu!!

My heart was beating so fast with this chapter, I JUST LOVE HIIIIM  <3 <3

Spoiler

This is why I love Mizutama Honey Boy: you get yuri-tastic scenes where Fuji can still manage to make your heart go "doki doki" <3
I know it's some kind of Japanese turn of phrase, but if your lips feel itchy from lip products, GO WASH THEM. No need to subject yourself to a rash or other allergic reaction... Thanks Hachimitsu!

Thank you so much!! I really love Fuji-kun!!

• RSD likes this

THAAAAAAAANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

I missed so much this manga ;O;

Yesss, it's alive! Thanks to based peeps at Hachimitsu!

Yaay thanks for the update Hachimitsu!!! Love this chapter!

shakespeare boşuna dememiş beklemek cehennemdir diye..Fuji ahhh fuji....

Volume 2 page 11, isn't that the mascot from Ike Junko's other manga?

Does anyone knows if the manga is on hiatus or something? I never know this things :c

Vol.4 will comes out probably in April

Does anyone knows if the manga is on hiatus or something? I never know this things :c

ah man!! this series is a lot of fun, i love the role reversal!! thank you bunches Hachimitsu scans!!

Mosaic censorship over girl-abs. What a waste.

I WANT THE SERIES NOW~

• now
  • now now
  • nyaa now
  • nyara now
  • wan now
  • kiki now now

:batoto_010:

This really gives a similar vibe to Horimiya. Even the arts are alike. But both have different and good stories, both are worth reading and following

omg... Volume 3 cover has BL all over it lol

Waiting for tanks sucks :( Only just started, sucks already.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics