Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 64votes)

Lan Chi

Alt Names: alt Blue Wingalt 蓝翅
Author: Xu Lu Ako
Artist: Xu Lu Ako
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Ming Lan was adopted into a new family, but her foster mother Nan Xi treated her as a replacement for her dead daughter. However, her two new brothers, Ming Qing and Ming Jing did not welcome her. Ming Lan’s quiet life under this new roof was disturbed by pranks and false smiles….

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/68109.html
Go to Lan Chi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Complete chapters of Lan Chi New Window Its.jmb
  • 0 Replies
Topic The most recent chapter New Window Pusheenya
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapter 51 New Window Pusheenya
  • 2 Replies
Topic Did Lan Chi get dropped? New Window addictedtocrepes
  • 1 Replies
Topic An interesting Read New Window Secundum
  • 7 Replies

168 Comments

Thank you Angel Wing Scans for the latest chapters. I love this Manhua so much, I can't convey my gratitude

this is good 

Project was picked up again. Will edit back spoilers if Lan Chi is dropped again.

[Ch 61]

Edit: Sorry I deleted spoilers because some translators don't like it when spoilers are out (I don't know if Angel Wing Scans cares or not). It's also more fun to come upon the answers through reading the actual story than just getting it off a spoiler. If I could forget everything I knew and reread it, I would.

It's a wild ride I tell you.

Thank you for the translation Navra! :D

Lots of feels for the mom right now. 

Thanks for the update Navra! I've missed this series

Project was picked up again. I'll edit back spoilers if it gets dropped.

[Ch 53]

Damn, that father (if you can really call him that) is a total dick. Really surprised that the mother didn't divorce him and strip him of every last pfennig on his person already.

its title "Lan Chi" - I thought it meant "disgusting (this is a strong word for it but I can't think of a better word atm) to eat" .

The words you're looking for is 'nan chi' (that's nan2 chi1), actually. ^^ It's written 'ιšΎεƒ' (or '難吃' in traditional). Translates literally to 'difficult to eat', but yeah 'disgusting' is a good way of describing it. It sounds quite similar to 'lan chi'!
Sometimes if I want to find a new series to read on my mobile I go on the mangafox mobile site since the thumbnails are larger and makes judging a book by it's cover more easy; I saw the yandere image, synopsis and its title "Lan Chi" - I thought it meant "disgusting (this is a strong word for it but I can't think of a better word atm) to eat" - came back here and was surprised how off I was.

Oh wow... just when you think the father can't possibly get worse... he gets worse... 

Spoiler
Pretty sure there's a special place in prisons and hell for people like him.

Fk yeah! Okaa-san put her foot down! woot now kick his butt!

Well lady, at the rate this story's going, that is exactly what he's going to do...

I wouldn't guess Ming Lan, but Ming Jing instead, and maybe Qing if they're actually brothers. The chapter where they talk about Ouxili needing two requirements shows Jing when they talk about nobility.

If there is a biological relation, I assume Ming Qing and Ming Lan are brother and sister but not Ming Jing based on the drawing, he doesn't look as similar to Ming Lan as Ming Qing does. 

But if there is a biological relation, I would push for Jing to be Ming Lan's brother so they cant get together =p

Awww they make puberty seem like such a cute and adorable time... LIES!!

Reality: only cute in retrospect or when its not happening to you XD, mind you Manhua magic can do wonders with sparkling things up ;)

Whelp.

heh....right. but isn't "ming lan" like some royal/special blood or something? I get if Ming Qing is but Ming Jing? naw....
I wouldn't guess Ming Lan, but Ming Jing instead, and maybe Qing if they're actually brothers. The chapter where they talk about Ouxili needing two requirements shows Jing when they talk about nobility.

And then it turns out they're all actually biological siblings!

heh....right. but isn't "ming lan" like some royal/special blood or something? I get if Ming Qing is but Ming Jing? naw....

And then it turns out they're all actually biological siblings!

You could see it before in how he ordered Ming Qing around, but the dad is again, very clearly showing he is a terribly selfish minded person. He's screaming about how much he works or how much money things cost him before even hearing his family out or taking their feelings into consideration. The only person he's shown a hint of care for is his wife, everyone else is just fodder for his own ambition or disposable trash. Somebody needs to smack him.

Damn man. Dad is a fucking dickhead.

Wow, what a fucked up family.

Spoiler

Wow!! What a nice twist, really looking forward to the coming chapters! Thanks for the chapter 3829!!

Thanks for the chapter.

Am I the only one here that is lost...? I get the plot up until a new character shows up and spouting absolute nonsense. Well, I kinda like that guy though-- guess I need to wait for more to understand :(

do you mean that "principal"? i wouldn't say there's much to be lost on if you think back to when he first appeared in connection to "angela" or "ming lan." And of course we don't know the whole story but I think as long as you know that he's some delusional dude/villain with tons of influence who has something to do with Ming Lan's past, that's enough to get you by for now.ming qing's return though...hm....I have my speculations and no doubt it'll make the plot move

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics