Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 324votes)

Tsujiura-san to Chupacabra

Alt Names: alt 辻浦さんとチュパカブラalt 辻浦同学与卓柏卡布拉alt Tsujiura and the Chupacabraalt Tsujiura et le Chupacabraalt Tsujiura y el Chupacabra
Author: Sakurai Atsuhito
Artist: Sakurai Atsuhito
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An ordinary, bored, bullied high-school boy. A mysterious, frail and cute transfer student who just happens to be a feared delinquent and studies the chupacabra. They meet and start "going out" together. What can go wrong?
Go to Tsujiura-san to Chupacabra Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I Found A Solution! New Window 2ghostey4me
  • 0 Replies
Topic Did this just become a Harem? New Window lygarx
  • 7 Replies

678 Comments

Spoiler

what a letdown ending

The ending sucks! :(

nop, another fail ending or harem ending at least the spoilers about blonde girl was fake, that was good.

btw thank for you work underdog scans.

didn't expect it to end so soon and lke that. Well it pretty much was a crappy ending, but at least the very last panel made me smile so it was okay.

soooo, i assume this got axed. oh well, did quite enjoy the ride though. 

original.gif

God damn axes.

that ending! facepalm hand even tremble.

Noooo not even a confession or "I like you"?! God fucking damn it...

Well at least the first 3.5 volumes were great and fun. Thanks for scanlating the manga, guys. Hope to hear more from the author soon.

The ending is so so bad that even the scanlation fell in depression 

maybe thats the reason for the long wait

I can only think of this as Underdog Scans trolling us.

"1 chapter left... fuck it, let's join a monastery!"

I just remembered about this series and that it has 1 chapter left. 

I can only think of this as Underdog Scans trolling us.

I just remembered about this series and that it has 1 chapter left. 

The silly noodle chibis are fun, but I have to admit the anatomy fail of the artist is glaringly annoying at times. I'm spoiled by people like the author for Boku no Hero Academy having amazing anatomy and perspective sense.

This series gives Nisekoi a run for its money for biggest blueballs series. I wanna punch the MC in the face so bad.

Well, at least he's recognising himself his confusion.  Ok with a little help from buddy.  Shu never got Raku to look this closely at himself and his actions.  Meanwhile this guy gets it within a dozen chapters.

This series gives Nisekoi a run for its money for biggest blueballs series. I wanna punch the MC in the face so bad.

I would love if he'd just die in the next chapter to avoid a decision. :D I could recommend it to romcom fans to troll 'em~ ^_^

Well, it's not like it was never done before.

Spoiler

There's only one option..

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

But wait a minute, that was her original reason but a new reason replaced it which are her honest feelings... What're we gonna do?!?!?

I would love if he'd just die in the next chapter to avoid a decision. :D I could recommend it to romcom fans to troll 'em~ ^_^

Someone phone Truck-kun.

..and that was how we formed Detroit Metal City, kids.

One chapter to ship them all

Sigh a rush ending is coming...

One more chapter, get ready for disappointment.

Well, there is still hope for additional short chapter in tankobon.

At the start of vol.4 it's shown that last chapter is 35 or rather epilogue and there is nothing after it, sad.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics