Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 69votes)

Inukai x Tribe

Alt Names: alt イヌカイ×トライヴalt Inukai Tribealt Unidade Inukai
Author: Harada Anjyu
Artist: Ayamura Kirihito
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The "Kuzoku": beings that descend from the spirits of legend and lurk in the darkness of this world.

The "Inukai Unit": A state-certified unit that uses the very same power as the Kuzoku to investigate the supernatural cases that they cause.

The dark horror action that illustrates the individual lives of the Inukai Tribe, begins now.

Official Site: http://www.ganganonline.com/comic/inukai/
Go to Inukai x Tribe Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

79 Comments

crap ... yes I've said it ! moving on .

Not bad at all need more Kurochan and shut in girl

Yay for more staff! The art for this looks nice too =)

With more staff, means more projects! Honestly this was my first time cleaning manga (I'm so used to cleaning webtoons ;; ), but I'm quite pleased with the outcome! I hope you all enjoy this project as much as I do! Unlike our other projects, this manga is a monthly release. There's currently three chapters out (including prologue), Vector 3 will be released in a week on Ganganonline, so do check out the official site *v* (While there's character profiles on it, we will not be translating those)

There's also a promotional video on it, please watch when you get the chance! 

Cheers!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics