Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 69votes)

Inukai x Tribe

Alt Names: alt イヌカイ×トライヴalt Inukai Tribealt Unidade Inukai
Author: Harada Anjyu
Artist: Ayamura Kirihito
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The "Kuzoku": beings that descend from the spirits of legend and lurk in the darkness of this world.

The "Inukai Unit": A state-certified unit that uses the very same power as the Kuzoku to investigate the supernatural cases that they cause.

The dark horror action that illustrates the individual lives of the Inukai Tribe, begins now.

Official Site: http://www.ganganonline.com/comic/inukai/
Go to Inukai x Tribe Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

79 Comments

As raw provider I can confirm Senya is a guy (till the latest chapter). Also authors that use the trap thing as plot device are weak and won't survive the winter.

Confirming?
As in you want to see him naked or something.

I'm pretty sure they've shown him shirtless at least once and he's had no boobs.

Either way. They said he's a guy so he's a guy. He goes to the men's bathroom, acts and talks like a guy.

While I believe that Senya is a guy...your reasons are hardly proof. There are SO many series out there where all that happened and it turned out to be a girl.

I'm going to flip my shit if the author ships Kurohime with Senya.

Anyone who ships the chief's girls with anybody other than the chief is dead to me.

I'm going to flip my shit if the author ships Kurohime with Senya.

Is there anything confirming that Senya is a dude?  He's way too androgynous to be certain he's really a guy.  I hope there isn't that kind of plot twist, but the art makes me unsure :<

Confirming?
As in you want to see him naked or something.

I'm pretty sure they've shown him shirtless at least once and he's had no boobs.

Either way. They said he's a guy so he's a guy. He goes to the men's bathroom, acts and talks like a guy.

Is there anything confirming that Senya is a dude?  He's way too androgynous to be certain he's really a guy.  I hope there isn't that kind of plot twist, but the art makes me unsure :<

I wonder how many more chapters we get until we get a straight up trap gag.

I want an anime of this series. A real good one. Please cooperate and buy the manga. Look at volume 2's cover!

CTqexHIUsAAVRkJ.jpg

I ship Kurohimeyama and Senya already.

IKR. //dies

FINALLY THE PRINCESS CARRY!! Thank you Träumerei!!! <3 <3 <3

One thing I gotta say about this series is that the art is phenominal.

Thanks again Träumerei Scans!

I ship senya x Megumi, he gets to princess carry her after all

Get outta here, heathen. She's P5 protag man's girl.

Also, I'm beginning to question the author's taste in fanservice considering, of the chapters released so far, we got a giant blob of woman body parts, a guy who would make Jabba The Hut proud, and a little boy in magical bdsm.

... Not the weirdest fetish from japan I've seen I'll admit but still.

Mmm-kay. So we got captains lieutenants and seats , jutsu and a less arrogant prick from a massacre, a genius who doesn't like being called short, and someone becoming a slave to an annoying little bitch.

All we need now are pirates and someone saying 'It's over 9000' to complete this little shonen scrapbook series.
Looks like someone molested our little boy in the past. XD

Yess. Thanks for the update!

I also can't believe no one's made a "finger-lickin' good" comment yet.
I love you Träumerei Scans!!

Sacramento! KFC! lol.

Man, I can't wait for Persona 5 by the end of the year. (Sorry for those in Europe having to wait till 2016).

Yeah, took a while to release this, would love some experienced redrawers to help us out @_@

My god the MC is extremely similar to Persona 5's MC

The resemblance is uncanny too, even the mask

Volume 1 of Inukai x Tribe will be releasing on June 22. Please purchase it to support the author and the artist ^_^

Also sorry for the lack of updates, heavy cleaning is required for this particular manga ;__; We would love it if any experienced editors could help us.

Awesome shadow powers, kill-crazy as hell, a total master troller...

This guy is officially now one of my new favorite Harem MC's (the others being Morito, Naofumi and that Kiss Parasite).

here's hopin' that we get to see more of his shadow swagger and troll mastery soon.

The chief remind me of Persona 5 MC lol...

With the mask and that hair too...

And glasses in his normal mode...

I know right, oh my god

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics