Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 93votes)

Autophagy Regulation

Alt Names: alt 噬规者alt Macrophage Regulationalt Macrophage: The Devoureralt Shì guī zhěalt To Break The Original Rulesalt Макрофаг: Ломая каноны
Author: Chang Guo Peng
Artist: Chen Cheng
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Ryan was an average human being. During an accidental event he received a power called “Blessing” Since then, his view of the world has radically changed. It has been a great shock to him. He pursues dreams of justice, confronting the reality of his world in this Shounen fantasy. That is where this manhua will transport you. A new world of danger, action, and fantasy!

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/75859.html
Go to Autophagy Regulation Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Autophagy Regulation - Discussion - New Window White Cloud Pavilion
  • 1 Replies

105 Comments

Alfina looks like a pokemon trainer in that outfit XD

Yay.  Xi Rue fox girl has returned, sort of.  Do you think she will actually make an appearance?

That is a seriously scary mom.

Umm what going on the story it feels like theres chapters being skiped or is it just like that??

this thing was always like this ...

Spoiler
So we've got FFXI crabs, crawlers, and goobues here...?

FFXIV player here. I laughed when I saw the goobbue xD

Umm what going on the story it feels like theres chapters being skiped or is it just like that??

Spoiler

So we've got FFXI crabs, crawlers, and goobues here...?

Wow! So pleased to see that this has been updated A LOT while I was looking the other way! Thanks for the releases!!

So happy, and yet I cannot shake the feeling that the only reason this has not been named Cliffhanger is because the name is already taken by that Sylvester Stallone movie.

Can you imagine waiting a week for the author to release the next chapter, or a month waiting for the next chapter? Haha.

So happy, and yet I cannot shake the feeling that the only reason this has not been named Cliffhanger is because the name is already taken by that Sylvester Stallone movie.

This brought a tiny tear to my eye. I mean, new chapter!

I tried to like it, has an interesting world and cool action scenes, but there are too many inconsistencies, plot holes and a there is a lot of words but a whole lot of nothing is actually being said.

Awww I love Neville and Bai. When Neville blushed I couldn't believe my eyes eheheh.

Can't wait to find out what's next.

(Outdated links)

Its finally interesting, yay

ey thanks for the update!!

Badass scenes out of nowhere!

Ty for the chapter

OMG I seriously can't foresee what the author might have in mind, this manhwa is just too unpredictable! I like it~

Also, while Ryan is for sure a great, interesting MC, I can't decide which one of the others is my 2nd fave character. They're just... all so cool! And it's obvious they all have very complex personalities.

(I sure hope we'll see more of Silver Fox though)

Edit: page 6 -> and this is the 2nd time Ryan gets called a "schizo", LOL

IMO, it's actually kinda nice to see Ryan back in full goofball mode this chapter after a whole arc of him being a totally serious badass. Maybe we'll start seeing some better balance between those two sides of him as the story progresses.

Thanks for all the info! And obviously, thanks for all your work :)

Likewise, you're doing great, thank you :)

Author releases weekly. We [Archangel Scanlations] aim to release a minimum of two chapters in a month, and have future plans to speed up production. Our ultimate goal is to release weekly [Again] for this series, however we have been working with only one translator who is working on both our projects with a total of 110+ pages translated every two-weeks. While we are tied down and forced to schedule safely lately, if you look into previous months like in August

• We hosted an event that released 5-chapters in August-2015 for [Autophagy Regulation] (First-Event)
  • In our other project [I, The Female Robot] we once released 9-chapters in March which was our first major event.
  • August-2015 we also released 5-chapters for ITFR in the same month as AR [Combined-Production of 240 pages]
  • Archangel Scanlations has a greater track record of releasing weekly in the not to distant past!

Ultimately our group has intentions of releasing weekly, we just need to find translators who are willing to work with us. Reason why it is so hard to find a translator is due to the fact that most Chinese>English translators are focusing with academics. Sept/Oct is basically super exam month for those far out overseas. Most are focusing on academics to succeed in life and we cannot force our translators to work for free, when they have higher priorities in life. Other groups are been reportedly understaffed with Chinese-Translators.

We love Autophagy Regulation and will do our best to find a translator who is willing to help us release the series weekly again!

Thanks for all the info! And obviously, thanks for all your work :)

We originally had 4-digits in place since the very beginning, but right before you joined we decided to match Dulce Tentación Fansub's sort order. I will try to get into contact with Dulce Tentación Fansub to push 4-digits instead, and we will change ours back. EDIT: we have contacted dulce and got them to move to 4-digit, thus we returned to the original sort ordering. We do not have any intentions of adding Vol.1 to each of our releases.

Also, we read your criticizing comments on a certain russian mangasite, regarding our title choice (ShiGuiZhe vs Macrophage: The Devourer vs Autophagy Regulation) and id just like to say that our title best fits for ENG-readers/fans and works wonderfully in the story. Haha ;)

Would be great to get into contact with you on Facebook!

Best of wishes!

Hey Archangel Scanlations!
We strongly appreciate your kind words about our scanlate work on the series but we are somewhat surprised at your resorting decision. You see, the default chapter sorting system on the site is greatly structured by using 4-digit index and feels a nice and hierarchical order. Other our scanlate works here are indexed like this as well and everyone thinks it's a correct way to represent chapter's index number. Moreover, your chapters 24-28 also have a 4-digit index.
However, if you still consider your sorting way to be mandatory for everyone — please mention that explicitly and we will meet halfway.

Have a nice day,
Kansei Animan & Butcher Sonic

We've shared our RAWS with the spanish scanlation group Dulce Tentación Fansub to help them catch up! Additionally the russians have invaded Autophagy Regulation by Kansei Animan & Butcher Sonic scanlation groups and have uploaded some chapters. Awesome to see continued expansion of the series reach more tounges!

We have also decided to rename the first chapter from "The Rookie Police" to "Member of the Criminal Division" and have resorted most of our chapters for a cleaner order. Other groups need to properly correct their sort order!

:batoto_016: :batoto_030: :batoto_008: :batoto_016: :batoto_030: :batoto_010: :batoto_021:  :batoto_008: :batoto_023:

Author releases weekly. We [Archangel Scanlations] aim to release a minimum of two chapters in a month, and have future plans to speed up production. Our ultimate goal is to release weekly [Again] for this series, however we have been working with only one translator who is working on both our projects with a total of 110+ pages translated every two-weeks. While we are tied down and forced to schedule safely lately, if you look into previous months like in August

• We hosted an event that released 5-chapters in August-2015 for [Autophagy Regulation] (First-Event)
  • In our other project [I, The Female Robot] we once released 9-chapters in March which was our first major event.
  • August-2015 we also released 5-chapters for ITFR in the same month as AR [Combined-Production of 240 pages]
  • Archangel Scanlations has a greater track record of releasing weekly in the not to distant past!

Ultimately our group has intentions of releasing weekly, we just need to find translators who are willing to work with us. Reason why it is so hard to find a translator is due to the fact that most Chinese>English translators are focusing with academics. Sept/Oct is basically super exam month for those far out overseas. Most are focusing on academics to succeed in life and we cannot force our translators to work for free, when they have higher priorities in life. Other groups are been reportedly understaffed with Chinese-Translators.

We love Autophagy Regulation and will do our best to find a translator who is willing to help us release the series weekly again!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics