Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 78votes)

Xian Ni

Alt Names: alt 仙逆
Author: Er Gen
Artist: Cal
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: [Summary by OSTNT]

Saints, the most formidable beings under the heaven. Follow Tie Zhu as he entered one of the elite sects: Heng Yue Sect and work his way toward to become a saint.

Original webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/76315.html
Go to Xian Ni Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The novel is definitely worth the read New Window ExtraMushy
  • 0 Replies
Topic according to mangaupdate's this is based of a novel New Window Josh Thomson
  • 5 Replies

176 Comments

For god sake someone give them a hand. We need you we love you. Please join them and translate Q.Q

Demonic Scans is picking it up again after LH dropped the project again!

Already redrawn Chapter 11!! WE NEED A TRANSLATOR !!! to Continue this Project! if possible even a Typesetter!

I really wish they hadn't changed the protagonist's personailty, it was my favorite thing about the original series. Now he's just generic shonen protagonist #3.

That is the problem with chinese manhua adaptations, they always try to improve the story, but of course they can't, if they could they would be writing their own novel not working on others'.

I really wish they hadn't changed the protagonist's personailty, it was my favorite thing about the original series. Now he's just generic shonen protagonist #3.

You know what they say.... if all else fails, try anal insertion.

"The Bead"... is evil. XD
LMAO! HEADSHOT! I got to admit, that guy deserved it. XD

OSTNT you are awesome

thanks for the release

Oh yeah now he's gonna get stronger!!

Another target to add to the revenge list MUHAHAHA!!!

Does any one know if there are translated English LN of this?

Edit:

Nevermind, I've found it. It's being translated by Void Translations. Now translated till chapter 38

For those that are interressed:  https://voidtranslations.wordpress.com/table-of-contents/

Missing? There are part a and part b of chapter 4, total is around 50 pages, I don't think I missed any though. 

The part that was missing appear O.o

Idk i was clicking around for a while and gave up xD

MC could only milk that guy for so long. Oh well, now he knows the basic and can train without being spied on.

He had it coming either way, the only reason that guy took him in was to take whatever he thought the MC had and then get rid of him

I know, I read the same story.

Except the master is the person in power, our protagonist has to be a lot smarter so he doesn't get hurt like now.

thanks a lot for the quick releases

My favorite Manhua, thank OSTNT !!

Well the protagonist had it coming, he was trolling him.

He had it coming either way, the only reason that guy took him in was to take whatever he thought the MC had and then get rid of him

Well the protagonist had it coming, he was trolling him.

He's better off on his own. Fuck that guy.

so cutthroat! i like it!

LMAO! I like that he's trolling him. XD
I have a bad feeling about this.

It's nice to see a clever protagonist that isn't some "Ultimate Trickster God" with super reasoning/mind-game abilities. Typical protagonists are either ridiculously brilliant, or hopelessly stupid. There should be more options besides the usual extremes of "Sherlock Holmes" and "Functionally Retarded".

Is it based on this web novel?

http://www.bestory.com/book/book106276.html

Uhu

Is it based on this web novel?

http://www.bestory.com/book/book106276.html

Your missing at least half or chapter 4 part 2. [Spoiler] The explanations of how he finds that ball with clouds

Missing? There are part a and part b of chapter 4, total is around 50 pages, I don't think I missed any though. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics