Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 63votes)

Let's Fight Ghost

Alt Names: alt 싸우자귀신아
Author: Im Man-Sup
Artist: Im Man-Sup
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Let's Fight Ghost Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

82 Comments

Oh my fucking god I was not ready for Episode 2

After reading chapter 53 i want to show this to mc "http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/my-lovely-ghost-kana-r455" you can love f***** ghost bro :)

the song in chapter 50.1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhywfkUoppQ

Ahhhh, going door to door incessantly nagging scanlators really pays off ヾ(*´ー`)ノ Hahaha, seriously though, thanks a ton to Sura and the kind editor who picked this up. I thought for sure none of the ones I suggested had a chance so I was totally blown away by this!! THANK YOU SO MUCH SERIOUSLY \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥

incoming new character :o

This translation, though.

ITS ALIVE !  \o/

Thank you Sura!

(... 6th sense I swear, I've been thinking about this since the day before yesterday. )

an update than you for take over this series!!!

Yeah but its been so long that I bet you forgot every story...time to re read!!!

an update thank you for taking over this series!!!

I can beg for a new chapter...seriously 

Shit, i could relate to so much in that last arc. I am diagnosed with clinical depression and have suicidal thoughts almost every day.

I wish I could have the courage they have, either to end my life or live it.

Third/last arc (cherry blossom) is so dumb. That bjtch got tricked by the dude who has been sucking life force out of her. (BongPal overcomed his, because he's been dealing with them since youth, but still...)

Hope we catch up and man season 2 art looks so good and better than the translated ones even at the end of season 1!

The funny is back!

Thanks Webtoon Live!

Haha poor Kim.

I love this webtoon, I'm really happy the release are restarting.

When I started it, read it in one go, and the last release was the chapter 39.. ... ...

Spoiler

The arc are just.. so ominous.. I advice everyone to do the same as me : read only when the conclusion from an arc is out

*traumatized*  xD

I'm happy about these recent updates. I hope they continue.

Yes!

New Chapter at webtoonlive page.

I'm glad they picked it up again.

I started reading this believeing it was an odd webtoon that would focus on comedy and not have much substance. I was very wrong.

Spoiler
Im only on Ch. 24 but.....
It started out really funny oh the lulz to be had, then it got more serious and depressing....tears have been shed at this point in the web comic. Out of the hundreds manga and manhwa I have red and are reading now, I don't think I've ever had one make me actually tear up like this one has....

Excellent, excellent manhwa.

Who's up for some manly crying?
I love the 5cm/sec reference at the end ♥
I suspect is the cover image, so I changed it to a more attractive one.
I can not fathom why this is not more popular. I also can not comprehend why people are dropping this cause "too much emotions".

Never have I read a webcomic that have given me such raw emotions. The emotions are in no way polished, they don´t simply sink in. The emotions are thrown at your face, it hurts, it´s raw and powerful. But as the webcomic have teached us, pain is an important and beautiful emotion.

When a webcomic makes you feel that way, you´re gonna be sure is one of the best, and this is indeed one of the best.

A full 5/5.

BTW, there´s a total of 116 chapters, is not even halfway yet.
Thank you Webtoon Live!
i wanna cry
Cat Fight!!!!!!!
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics