Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 190votes)

There's a Demon Lord on the Floor

Alt Names: alt 地板下的魔王大人alt フロアに魔王がいますalt Floor ni Maou ga Imasualt 플로어에 마왕이 있습니다alt There's a Demon Lord on the (Restaurant) Floor
Author: Hato
Artist: Kawakami Masaki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Amon Patricia is a Demon Lord who ruled the land but after just barely escaping the Clan of Light finds her way to the Human World. Now there, she goes about searching for work and starts by looking at a family restaurant by the name of "Humming Dining" . With her seemingly bottomless appetite and love of our hero's food, will our hero be able to keep his sanity as he goes about making her an exemplary employee AND fill her stomach?!
Go to There's a Demon Lord on the Floor Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

256 Comments

I wonder if Nukadoko knows Oshizu... They're both clumsy ghosts who are more cute than scary... I also like that hair ornament of hers, it's very expressive.

Anyone else notice that Nukadoko was going commando? The page after Amon transforms, we can clearly see that she has nothing under than kimono top.

I would complain about how MC got another girl in his harem... but it isn't really his harem is it?

You mean the Manager's harem? You know, in spite of the Manager being a major character, we still don't have a name for her.

My thoughts most of this chapter: "them legs-"

Seems we found a couple Leg Men, and maybe a few Leg Women. (I know you are there!) Actually, this chapter was more like 'Legs on the Floor,' than anything else!

I know if I was a leg man, this chapter would make me very, very happy. (Nukadoko legs, Sally legs, Amon legs as both a child and adult) Sadly, I'm more or less a...well, hair man? (I like redheads. They're sexy and fiesty!)

Girls don't care what the manga's about, they just wanna haunt their pots :)

Damn. This make me feel more for the ghost in Baito Saki wa "Aku no Soshiki"?!

My thoughts most of this chapter: "them legs-"

Amon has chun-li thighs on page 18.

Putting a new meaning of rubbing the pot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hooray! qt ghost :3

Rather than scary, she's too damn CUTEEE !!! #MoeOverload

Harem? You mean the leftover-chaser-almost-freeloader?

Perhaps?

I would complain about how MC got another girl in his harem... but it isn't really his harem is it?

Harem? You mean the leftover-chaser-almost-freeloader?

Dawww...Ghost girl got a name...XD

Wish I could transform into a Cat by will... there are many benefits you can do as a Cat...

Did anyone else notice that the touchpad of the laptop is a Union Jack? (British flag)

So much PLOT.

i almost forgot that there was no story to remember.

So is he related to the monster hunter cook?

Spoiler

So tasty!

Everytime amon transform into adult form I always lost my focus...

dem papayas...

And I want a cat that can cook too... instead of the one that's always lazing around... sigh..

I'm sorry guys, but i need to know...

Spoiler

Catatouille

So is he related to the monster hunter cook?

Spoiler

Hey look! Kouichi's finally getting some action! Too bad he had to become a pussy to get some...

Mutsu will make a good wife, just not a good cook.

You should have said this instead:

Pretty sure I saw that somewhere bee.. oh, right.

I'm still waiting for the sequel where the rat petitions the UN to be recognized as a non-human person, and then summarily demands humanity be tried for systematic mass genocide of his race.

Pretty sure I saw that somewhere bef... oh, right.

Spoiler

He who does not chase the pussy becomes the pussy instead.  Cat logic.

i guess you missed this guy huh?

Spoiler

I'm still waiting for the sequel where the rat petitions the UN to be recognized as a non-human person, and then summarily demands humanity be tried for systematic mass genocide of his race.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics