Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 190votes)

There's a Demon Lord on the Floor

Alt Names: alt 地板下的魔王大人alt フロアに魔王がいますalt Floor ni Maou ga Imasualt 플로어에 마왕이 있습니다alt There's a Demon Lord on the (Restaurant) Floor
Author: Hato
Artist: Kawakami Masaki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Amon Patricia is a Demon Lord who ruled the land but after just barely escaping the Clan of Light finds her way to the Human World. Now there, she goes about searching for work and starts by looking at a family restaurant by the name of "Humming Dining" . With her seemingly bottomless appetite and love of our hero's food, will our hero be able to keep his sanity as he goes about making her an exemplary employee AND fill her stomach?!
Go to There's a Demon Lord on the Floor Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

256 Comments

Kisaragi best girl.

Yet, why does Kisragai imagine herself being wed...The way modern, earthling humans do?

I guess the question to ask is how long have they been on Earth?  Since she's so flustered, she'll likely think about something that is frequently seen or heard.  After all, "out of sight, out of mind."

Needed more mushroom, less tsundere.

A talking sword, is nagging its user to get married...
*slow claps*

Anyway, here's my dosage of rants for this chapter:
For a demon, whom lived and grew up within heck, served the demonking  and bathed for many years in its culture and heritage -- you'd think that'd include something like "How do demons get married".
Yet, why does Kisragai imagine herself being wed...The way modern, earthling humans do? In a Christian Church, none the less!

Spoiler

This may seem really minor, but what the heck? Why, and how would she even know how humans get married? Amusingly, this is like the perfect example of Fridge Logic.
I know this isn't exactly the most indepth story here, but that was the perfect moment to insert a joke about how demons get married themselves. In the earlier chapters, we were told that she came from a village in which punching men is a sign of apology. Surely there's also some sort of quirky way for them to be wed as well.
</rant>

i want to marry a kisarage

They all have delicious looking thighs mmm...

While I do like Kisaragi, I hope we will get to see Mushroom-chan in a chapter just for her again soon.

When I first saw that talking sword in the locker, I thought it was an Excalibur.

Spoiler

And my face just immediately reacted like:

Spoiler

Holy shit that was super cute.

Moments like these really puts a smile on your face

I miss my mom, I should call her sometime

I wish I had a manager like this. It would keep things fun.

If you actually plan on doing any work? Not so much...

Spoiler

Brought to you by Hitachi.

Spoiler

Mutsu, the definition of an othodox tsundere. Any more cliche and she'd be a short, flat chested girl with waist length hair, most likely red. If this series ever gets animated, they can hunt down Rie Kugimiya to voice her.

My god those two witches in the beginning almost awakened the pedobear within me.

Sadly, this almost happened to me too.

Sally legs

I'd say these still have room for improvement. *takes a sip*
My god those two witches in the beginning almost awakened the pedobear within me.

If the cute ghost doesn't appear next chapter, Im dropping this shit. 

Don't do it, think about her feelings if she were to appear in 2 chapters.

"But... but I was busy haunting people..."

YOU MONSTER

Halloween episode, and the cute ghost introduced in last chapter didn't make an appearance? What.

If the cute ghost doesn't appear next chapter, Im dropping this shit. 

Tried reading this in public. Looked like I was doing a very long squat.

I wish I had a manager like this. It would keep things fun.

Pumpkin head?
Wheres Deneb?

I Actually get that qoute. I miss the series.....

Pumpkin head?

Wheres Deneb?

Halloween episode, and the cute ghost introduced in last chapter didn't make an appearance? What.

Since when do ghosts have feet?

when they're kawaii ghosts.

Also, that pot... "stick it in well"... yes...

Since when do ghosts have feet?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics