Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 107votes)

Shen Yin Wang Zuo

Alt Names: alt 神印王座alt Sealed Divine Thronealt SYWZ
Author: Tang Jia San Shao
Artist: Sariel
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: While the demons were rising, mankind was about to become extinct. Six temples rose, and protected the last of mankind. A young boy joins the temple as a knight to save his mother. During his journey of wonders and mischief in the world of temples and demons, will he be able to ascend to become the strongest knight and inherit the throne?

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/74107.html
Go to Shen Yin Wang Zuo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light novel series New Window ernabc
  • 9 Replies

174 Comments

Considring that this is a wuxia story, people will die. So the tragedy tag fits (in batoto standards). Then again, it's wuxia. So we might get a revenge story at some point. It might go along the lines of

Spoiler

The tragedy tag might also just be there because we will see many villages wiped out by demons when he becomes a knight.

Sorry this was bugging me but it's actually more Xian Xia because of the "magical" monsters and the power levels. I say it in Overlord Ren's words

I miss the gruffy looking master and the other version of mc....

Not sure if there was an artist change, but personally i prefer the new style.

The old style was fine but it felt a bit dated and not as clear.

One thing scares me and this is "Tragedy" tag. I hope this guy from poster isn't Chen who lost everything dear to him...

Considring that this is a wuxia story, people will die. So the tragedy tag fits (in batoto standards). Then again, it's wuxia. So we might get a revenge story at some point. It might go along the lines of

Spoiler

The tragedy tag might also just be there because we will see many villages wiped out by demons when he becomes a knight.

Spoiler

Thanks for the update!!

anytime buddy, be sure to drop by our site and post a thank you or something! keeps our engines running!

-Tobey

Spoiler

Thanks for the update!!

Well, we have found our blonde shotacon. XD I mean, seriously, our protagonist is irresistible.

One thing scares me and this is "Tragedy" tag. I hope this guy from poster isn't Chen who lost everything dear to him...

Although their hair and eyes look more glossy/bright~

So the author got a Maybelline sponsorship...

Holey sheet that art style change, the middle-aged teacher looks like a mid-teens teacher now.

kids only like 1 type of characters, young dudes/chicks. change was probably made to better target the 'targeted' audience.

but i was surpised to find out when i read the novel that the MC is probably more girly than the manhua makes him look. muahahahahaha such an evil author.

? Is this normal with chinese webtoons? The chancing artists that is. Just recently Zhan Long also changed artists. I don't read chinese manhwas so sorry if this sounds ignorant

He looks so frigging cute!

Steps into town and bitches already be wanting his swag. Alpha as fuck.

Holey sheet that art style change, the middle-aged teacher looks like a mid-teens teacher now.

Haha When he appeared again I was literally like 'Who the heck is this? a new trainer was ninja'd in or something?" actually, thats not even a style change, its like the artist re-designed him completely, pretty much everything changed, from a slight change to his hair style, eye color, and he looks much much younger.Even his outfit changed. xD

Although their hair and eyes look more glossy/bright~

Sigh, a year and the kid still looks so very young, ah well. 

Thanks for the update DS!!

So that's where he got those female looks. From his mom.

hell yeah i got confused now too xD looks like he went 20 years younger!

"Compared to seven years ago ..." is supposed to be "Compared to seven days ago ..."?

I mean, he was two years old seven years ago.

im not sure about the actual timeline but before he started training to become a knight years ago he ran across a beast in the forest (a boar like beast, i think.) and was very scared by it. this could be what he's refering to. the manhua usually glosses over minor details like this. this could be what he was refering to. or you're right and the TL messed up.

"Compared to seven years ago ..." is supposed to be "Compared to seven days ago ..."?

I mean, he was two years old seven years ago.

I'm not sure if I'm a shoutacon or a lolicon because of the protagonist...

Why so short ? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

He's got the eye of the tiger.

I'm in an apartment, and while I was reading the part of the training for some reason someone decided to put the intro music of DBZ. It was a nice touch.

Also, how the crap you defend yourself of an army of angry ants with two freaking wooden swords? I would only hit myself to unconsciousness.

It's probably what he did.

I'm in an apartment, and while I was reading the part of the training for some reason someone decided to put the intro music of DBZ. It was a nice touch.

Also, how the crap you defend yourself of an army of angry ants with two freaking wooden swords? I would only hit myself to unconsciousness.

I can't read pass chapter 12 of the raw. do I need an account to read further ahead?

They're paid RAWS. Haha

-Tobey

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics