Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 459votes)

Yuusha ga Shinda! Murabito no Ore ga Hotta Otoshiana ni Yuusha ga Ochita Kekka.

Alt Names: alt 勇者が死んだ! 村人の俺が掘った落とし穴に勇者が落ちた結果。alt 勇者死了!是因为勇者掉进了作为村民的我挖的陷阱里alt Pahlawan telah Mati! Gara-gara Masuk ke Lubang Jebakan yang dibuat Petani.alt The Hero is Dead! The Hero Fell into the Trap that a Villager Dug for the Village.
Author: Subaruichi
Artist: Subaruichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three years ago, a Hero sealed a Hell Gate. The seal has been weakening ever since, sporadically letting monsters through. After a big group of monsters entered the country through that Hell Gate, the profession of Heroes was needed again.

Touka Scott, a small radish farmer in the southern town of Cheza, is prepared for sudden monster attacks. He built himself a hidden bamboo-spiked pit trap to lure unsuspecting monsters in if they ever try to attack the village. When a monster attacks, Touka tries to lure it into the trap with freshly roasted bacon, but the monster dislikes that type of meat. Thankfully, the Hero arrives to save the village from the monster in the nick of time. The hungry Hero tries to grab a bite of the bacon after vanquishing the monster, only to stumble into Touka's pit trap and die.

After causing the Hero's death, a necromancer from the Hero's old party transfers Touka's spirit into the Hero's body and forces him to impersonate the Hero as the Hero's body is the only one that can use the holy sword to seal the Hell Gate.

http://urasunday.com/yusya/
Go to Yuusha ga Shinda! Murabito no Ore ga Hotta Otoshiana ni Yuusha ga Ochita Kekka. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Yuusha ga Shinda! New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies
Topic Seems to actually be a weekly manga. New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

981 Comments

Those dirty demons. Even though they were in the boob camp I cant but help to salute the bastards in dying in the droves of their driven goal of perversion.
A TOAST TO YOU MY RIVALS! MAY YOU DIE AS YE LIVED!

Yuusha ga shinda is about thigh, thigh, thigh, thigh, empty exuvia, naked, boobs, thigh, thigh, thigh and thigh.

you forget kneesocks, corpse and boobs ...

You cannot spell Hero without ero

Hero = H+Ero ... figures ...

This arc is boring as fuck (at least for me), Can someone be kind enough to tell me when it's over? thanks x'd

I'm thinking that too and unfollow this yesterday, i dunno why but it appear in my notification again... And i know why... Its the conveyor old man...
Thank you conveyor old man....

Yuusha ga shinda is about thigh, thigh, thigh, thigh, empty exuvia, naked, boobs, thigh, thigh, thigh and thigh.

How could you forget the most important thing of all?!

KNEE SOCKS!!

Oh, and also about the rising legend of Blake's .

Accurate.

You cannot spell Hero without ero

Hey! How many Blakes does it take to save or destroy the world?

Zero! By sheer strength of will he will carve another self out of nothingness by splitting void into one Blake and one Anti-Blake, which would result in half the world being destroyed and half the world being saved. I wonder what would happen if a Blake and an Anti-Blake were to collide. Probably the creation of a new universe. Blake. Blake. Blake, Blake, Blake. Blake! Blake-Blake.

This arc is boring as fuck (at least for me), Can someone be kind enough to tell me when it's over? thanks x'd

Free them thighs

Wait a minute.... Remember Her Tightness is nude and well, Touka OFC only brought clothes for the crew... So... What's her Tightness gonna wear?

sexy sweaty Thighness with boobs-gan are back again ... =3= ...

The thigh queen has reborn

Nice to see you again, your Thighness.

Master + Diana = Thigh Heaven

Blake, the man who defeated 100 blakes

I hope he defeats his brother, that man is a danger to the sanctity of thighs.

Ethel Borgnine. Chapter 41, where she was properly introduced.

She even has the best name. o/

Was Master's name mentioned before? I don't remember.

Ethel Borgnine. Chapter 41, where she was properly introduced.

Was Master's name mentioned before? I don't remember.

This constant escalation has me wondering; When will Blake defeat Blake? How many Blakes will be defeated by Blake?

Blake, the man who defeated 100 blakes

Fd7eAeY.png

Why do people ever doubt that this man is the true Hero, again?

So it seems like blake has been set up by his brother back in the past, i wonder if margaret's sister somehow survived and is currently hiding.

Ethel is adorable, even when she is being a screwup. 

Sometimes the commentssections are filled with trolls, sometimes they meticulously pick apart the plot and intrigue and form theories, and sometimes they go whole-hog with the inside jokes and running gags.

I love this comments section.

This constant escalation has me wondering; When will Blake defeat Blake? How many Blakes will be defeated by Blake?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics