Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 84votes)

Tenshi to Akuto!!

Alt Names: alt ¡¡El ángel y Akuto!!alt 天使とアクト!!alt 天籁之声的天使
Author: Hirakawa Aya
Artist: Hirakawa Aya
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Standing above all and controlling the masses. That is the way of life I aspire to!!"

Ikurumi Akuto is the top of his class in every subject, including sports, and he knows it. The son of a well-known politician, a degree of arrogance is to be expected. But Akuto takes it to a new extreme with his condescending and self-important attitude. The friends he may have had in his elementary years have long since left his side, and it doesn't help matters that his effeminate voice makes him a target of constant ridicule by his "lower class" schoolmates. Then Harusaka Nari enters his life, and Akuto's perfectly controlling personality is thrown off kilter by the optimistic but manipulating young seiyuu. With his life on the line, he agrees to be a voice in her Anime Research Society's project for the upcoming Cultural Festival... as the female lead?!
Go to Tenshi to Akuto!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

121 Comments

jajajajaja muy bueno, creyo que exageraban jajajajjaa.

ahora sabe que es una angel jajajaja xD

igual le entiendo en lo de no poder escuchar bien su verdadera voz (aunque en mi caso es más baja y rasposa mi voz original jajaja xD)  

jajajajaja muy bueno, creyo que exageraban jajajajjaa.

Just started reading this and I didn't expect this to be so good. It's a great joy seeing the MC dealing with all this shit.

Really funny!

muchas gracias por continuar con la serie 

pobre Akuto, el concepto de amistad esta tan lejos de él xD

Aww, right when it just started to get even more fun. But it's okay, we can always wait. Have fun there!

I was hoping headmaster would give MC an eroge H-scene to narrate.

Thanks everyone!! You're all awesome peeps :D Best luck to you all as well :3

Congrats on the study trip Toba. And imo, localizing dialect can be a big hit or miss so it's probably best to just write a dialect note where relevant.
Thanks for the input, will consider it! I know I gotta make the decision early on and stick with it for consistency purposes. I couldn't take the time to consider changing the script or not yesterday because I'm pressed for time irl. Sayonara everyone ;D

Good luck in Japan Tora. We hope you have fun.

although it keeps me reminding me of Magi, why is that??

The art maybe? The ojousama girl could fit right in alongside the Magi cast as far as character design goes.

This series is _amazing_.

he got school'd, and we too 

good luck in your study :D

Oh... well it's been fun! See you next year

yep, hope for some group to pick this up, it was a lot more funny than I imagined

although it keeps me reminding me of Magi, why is that??

Congrats on the study trip Toba.

And imo, localizing dialect can be a big hit or miss so it's probably best to just write a dialect note where relevant.

Spoiler

My stomach hurts out of laughing holy shit

Oh... well it's been fun! See you next year

Enjoy your stay in Japan Mr. Translator.

MC get trolled by the teacher...

Spoiler

Cold and merciless. 10/10 MC, doesn't give a fuck.

that's how you done it like a boss ...

Spoiler

Cold and merciless. 10/10 MC, doesn't give a fuck.

*Annoying rival appears, pushes MC aside*

*MC promptly kicks his balls*

Now that's a proper hero.

This manga is much better than I had expected. Please keep up the good work translating it!

Spoiler

you wont be disappointed 80 chapters later he still is an asshole and hasnt mellowed out at all

TIL there's already 7 volumes of it. There's a lot of fun waiting.

Thanks for continuing to work on this project!

Ikurumi Akuto, Ruler of Small Children. Fear his might.

Fun chapter. Akuto's plan of world domination has just begun.

Honestly, I'm glad it's not going all drama on us. I just kind of like seeing a prideful asshole keep on being a prideful asshole, even while the rest of the world shits on him. 

you wont be disappointed 80 chapters later he still is an asshole and hasnt mellowed out at all

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics