Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 76votes)

Hajimete Datteba!

Alt Names: alt はじめてだってば!alt Hajimete Datte ba!
Author: Saki Kaori
Artist: Saki Kaori
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There is first time at everything, and you don't know anything about it. Not about your partner, not about yourself and even how to advance in love. In a certain port city, energetic high schooler Kana, and firm high schooler Kouki live. Two of them experiencing first time at every thing they do. Author of "Smash!", Saki Kaori presents, Hajimete Datte ba!. A heartful love story has now begun
Go to Hajimete Datteba! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

144 Comments

Read the ToC -.-'
Posted ImageThere can't be a cockblock, this manga ends in 5 more chapters...then again...
Cant wait for that cockblock in the next chap! I mean... what else can it be
Cute chapter, this couple is better then the MC one! hahaha
Thx translators! :]
dat invite! go for it!!
Glad that the new girl is not a bitch after all lol
I really like this mangaka, his work feels really fresh compared to others.
so women fall in love if they see it
Posted Image
life would be so much simpler if all you needed to get a girl to love you was to flash her
Posted Image
I want to be an old man
Take a shot everytime someone is going to have sex, but then they don't.
Lol, "The Naked Man" play was super effective :P
fail comment is fail...
I doubt this is from the same dude who made "Smash" cuz if it were the case, the dude would already smash the girl a long time ago. FAIL description is FAIL.
Still the weirdest couple ever.
I gotta hand it to the guy. Sure, the way he acted is only "yeah, that's the right thing to do" for a real life person, but for a manga male lead it's almost unheard of to have that much backbone when a pretty girl is after you, especially if your girlfriend might find out. The urge to mess things up so that the plot will tangle seems to be almost irresistible in the 2d space, so kudos to him!
I kinda like how this manga doasn´t really take things to deep or make to much drama out of it , i mean in other manga there could have been a lot that happens now like her getting picked on by the girls gang and that beauti bitching around .. dragging it on for like 10 chapter or so but here they just solve it in a mere chapter and it still has a nice ring to it
also it may be a bit unrealistic because this was like a "happy people everywhere" solution but i still like it a lot or more i like it exspecialy because it´s like that ,

not to deep, just nice to read
Posted Image
COCKBLOCKED
Spoiler
Spoiler
O GOD PLEASE... I DON'T WANT NTR IN THIS MANGA!!

PLEASE SAVE TAKAGI!

@Tio Alexander : yeah, beautiful GF is pain in the ass!

@Purple Library Guy : so, they have sex in their conceptual space? damn author!!
When in highschool I have the most beautiful girl in school as my girlfriend. Now I have my beloved wife, she's not beautiful as my highschool girlfriend but very cute and I love her very much.

Well, that's love. :)
That new girl is like a pretty doll....

... stiff, cold, and emotionless...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics