Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 85votes)

Shinobi Quartet

Alt Names: alt シノビ四重奏alt Shinobi Shijuusoualt Shinobi Shijuusou (Quartet)alt Четвёрка Шиноби
Author: Himuka Tohru
Artist: Himuka Tohru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chouko Manaka is the next heir to the prestigeous Manaka family. Now she is entering high school and she has had enough with being surrounded by bodyguards, who have prevented her from making any friends. Her father is still worried though, so he makes a deal with her. If she transfers to Mizuno-o high school, where many of the students are also studying to be shinobi and can get one of these people to be her right-hand man by graduation, he’ll consider her to be able to make decisions for herself.
On the first day of school Chouko meets the son of their butler, who suddenly declares that he wants her to be his master?!
Go to Shinobi Quartet Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Harem, reverse harem, or something else New Window lygarx
  • 0 Replies

61 Comments

You know, a yandere is less cute when it's a guy... but the mistress is really good at tsukkomi, so I like it.

Spoiler

I'm reuploading as I just realised I missed a bubble. I forgot to add text to it.

I'll fix the grammer of the description... it's kinda bothering me.

This is funny. Worth to read

Wow! That was fun!!

Was that description run through Google translate or something?

Probably http://ackuna.com/badtranslator

I read it because the description was so bad that I had to see if the guy went to a school for ninjas to find his right hand.

yay for stalker kun

Was that description run through Google translate or something?

sounds fun

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics